Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

R we indians being fooled?

true_indian Newbie
true_indian
true_indian

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 10:41pm | IP Logged

Hi ,

I have been watching indian idol and its a great show giving the next generation a new look to the music industry and finding some great talents among youngesters.

I was a great fan of Amey. I consider him to be the indian idol. I feel Karunya is next to Amey. Karunya is a great singer.  I feel that Amey was the tough contestant to karunya and also  for the popularity of the show so some people have shown him the door.

How it is, let me explain?

Anyway one of the contestant is going to be the INDIAN idol NO doubt abt it. But how will be the popularity of the show without some drama.  How can the people behind the making of the show benefited.

Have the indians ever thought how much money are they spending on voting the contestants. I think the indians may not have spent that much amount on electing our leaders. Every time we hear some 11/12/13/14 lakhs votes has been received for just one show voting and the money spent by the indians is approx 66,00,000 lakhs for just a single voting. Do u believe this. The prize money given to the contestant is really great. Can u think from where this money might have come.

A similar to this program called "Fame Jodi" was coming also a great show and have great respect to the show. Indians have spent crores of rupees by voting only to KAZI. Have we ever thought how these people are helpful to the society.

I have written this not to hurt the sentiments of the people for their supporters and for the show but to know R we being fooled by this reallity show.

innocent_devil IF-Dazzler
innocent_devil
innocent_devil

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Clap nice observation..you truly are a true indian! Wink
anjali.nair IF-Rockerz
anjali.nair
anjali.nair

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
1.i don't think anyone is fooled. everyone knows that it costs money to SMS contestants and still they send it.
2. showbiz is business. channels compete with each other to get more viewers because they get higher TRPs and make money. no one is doing charity here.
3. now about drama for TRPs that is something which i can't comment much on because i really don't know what exactly happened.
4. i don't like qazi but what difference it makes whether i like him or not. there were lakhs of supporters for qazi who send lakhs of SMS to make him the winner.
5. who is to decide that who is helpful to the society and who is not? are we helpful?
true_indian Newbie
true_indian
true_indian

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
This is not to bring differences among people, This is just to BRING AWARENESS AMONG PEOPLE.

The title is very clear "R we indians being fooled?"

if "YES" -- give some reason
if "NO" -- give some reason

anjali.nair IF-Rockerz
anjali.nair
anjali.nair

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 12:15am | IP Logged
i thought my reply was pretty clear Confused
sonaahana Goldie
sonaahana
sonaahana

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 12:25am | IP Logged
No...my reason:
1.As anjali said, we all know how much it costs.
2.Afterall it's the janta's idol...so they are who are going to vote.(No one being fooled here!)
3.(You are saying this as your fav is out and you are upset.(Amey was also my fav)When Amey wasn't out would you have said this?
~Aaina~ IF-Sizzlerz
~Aaina~
~Aaina~

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Clap
checks IF-Rockerz
checks
checks

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by true_indian

I was a great fan of Amey. I consider him to be the indian idol. I feel Karunya is next to Amey. Karunya is a great singer.  I feel that Amey was the tough contestant to karunya and also  for the popularity of the show so some people have shown him the door.

I have written this not to hurt the sentiments of the people for their supporters and for the show but to know R we being fooled by this reallity show.

No....we are not being fooled by anyone...
and You are hurting yourself dude!! your favourite is out n you are still not able to accept that.....
And you agony is because Amey is out...not that we are happy or anything like that - amey is more talented to anyone or some of them...thats a different story.....but no one is forced to vote.....if u spend money on ur own hobby, that is not considered fool's activity my dear freind...I know u r spending both time and money for using internet to get to this forum...ppl wud say u r a fool but thats not true...its ur hobby/ur passion to ride the info-highway !! isnt it true?

with all respect for your opinions and regret that ur favourite is out, I'm not buying this idea and strongly feel that we are not being fooled by anyone.....okie !! Voters are only those who want their contribution in this national movement.....dont make judgement based on ur emotions...plz...

Everyone's invited; but only at thier own will !!!
peace

Edited by checks - 24 March 2006 at 1:21am

Go to top