Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Vidya Balan takes a break to holiday

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

F.M.D.

F.M.D.

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged

By Hindustan Times

NEW DELHI, Dec. 13 -- On a high after the success of The Dirty Picture, actor Vidya Balan is planning a to take a holiday soon. She says, "I am hoping to leave for a fortnight, but I don't know where yet." Also, her rumoured boyfriend Siddharth Roy Kapur might join her on this sojourn.

Besides being away from home, the actor says she would love to spend time with her newborn twin niece and nephew, Rohaan and Ira. She says, "If nothing else works out, my mother has promised to lock me up in my room with them. If the kids are with me, it's like going on a holiday anyway."

Vidya admits that she needs to detox after essaying intense roles like Sabrina Lal in No One Killed Jessica earlier this year, and Silk Smitha in the Milan Luthria's The Dirty Picture. "When I play a character, I become that person for some time. And being Sabrina or Silk wasn't easy. Having played such roles, you need to take a break to get back to yourself," says the actor, adding, "Over the years, I have seen myself slipping into the characters I play. Sometimes, it happens easily, sometimes it's a struggle, and sometimes, it happens just moments before the shoot."

Vidya says she needs at least 15 days off and has that luxury now as she hasn't signed on any more films so far. She says, "Before this break, I will need to wind up script readings and narrations. I am looking forward to seeing what kinds of scripts come my way now. Sujoy Ghosh's Kahaani releases only on March 9 next year, so it gives me sometime off before I dive into promotions" In her next, Vidya plays a six-months-pregnant woman in search of her husband.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Vidya Balan takes a break to holiday" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

2direct

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

bollywoodfan87

Groupbie

bollywoodfan87

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
Everyone needs a holiday to recuperate somewhere hot and sunny!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top