Bade Acche Laggte Hai

WU-Dec14'11 Day 15 : Nuts and Apeksha :(

-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanks mars, i though skipped nuts parts! ๐Ÿฅฑ ram-priya part was funny๐Ÿ˜† and turning serious in the end ๐Ÿ˜•
Nels thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Maria! What a wonderful update madamji! ๐Ÿค—
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘Maria
Thanks once again for a wonderful, colourful update...Didn't miss a thing..Hats off to u for your patience in coming up with apt emoticons...Balhians are fortunate to have such talented updaters๐Ÿ‘
Good job๐Ÿ‘
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update Maria!

few good scenes today. felt bad for nuts. ๐Ÿ˜’

hope we get to know something abt that apeksha 2moro ๐Ÿ˜
Gauri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks a bunch Maria :)

The last scene seems so sad, both these grown ups have feelings for each other n cant confess...and Apeksha...who the hell is she???
PreethiR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for wonderful update maria..nuts really made me cry for first time..could feel her pain and i agree with mamaji, niharika acts as if she is step mom of nuts and not ram..i dont get it, she likes ishika but not nuts, wonder why..

im waiting for the day when nuts will fully understand the love of sharma's and support them infront of niharika and show her the mirror of what she is..it might not make a difference for niharika but still im waiting to see that changed nuts
vijisridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 5
Hey MariaMrs... wonderful update with apt emoticons.
But, you know what, Ram winked at sleeping Priya, when he says, 'i kinda understand you a little now' very very cute and aww... moment.
If you havent' seen the wink, please see the video again and see it, you will love it .. ๐Ÿ˜ณโค๏ธ

Viji
Nadia123 thumbnail
i really felt bad for nuts and am hoping that she hasn't aborted her baby but maybe the acceptance by the Sharmas of her mistakes and their support despite heartache might make her realize her worth within the Sharma family which her ow mother has never shown her. I hope she turns into a new leaf without aborting the baby though...

Apeksha... I think the dialogues are unnecessarily misleading and even todays scene was misleading in that it was trying to make Priya and Viewers think of a romantic relationship between Apeksha and Ram. I mean, if Apeksha is Ram's sis, why would she have a problem with Priya and Ram's marriage/honeymoon, etc. coz she was hell-bent on ruining the wedding and now she has made poor Priya cry like that ๐Ÿ˜ญ on her honeymoon...I hope Ram finally tells her the truth - whatever it is...
quiet_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanku!! really funny and apt emoticons as usual!!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ