Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

IT all happened becoz i peeked...

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Hi everyone...

You know i have told this many times in the past too, i had chanced upon GHSP and that too sitting in the airport. The world of serials was something i associated with people like my Mom who loves to watch a million of them in all the various channels she cramps into her busy schedule everyday. For me entertainment had always been movies, music and books. Something that gets over in a span of  two and a half hours approx.

As usual i was going home for Vac and my flight was late (it usually is when i am going somewhere) and i had forgotten to charge my LT battery and had killed whatever charge was there answering mails on FB and was sitting idle, and i might add in a very sour mood, when two girls or ladies were watching this serial in their Laptop sitting just in front of me and i peeked in between their shoulders. The episode where MSK is backing Geet in HP on a road and they endup against a tree and he traps her between his hands was going on and only when my flight was announced did i realize that i had been totally engrossed in watching the episode.
All through the flight i just couldn't shake off this Guy's memory and consider my dilemma that i didn't even know what the show was called or on which channel it was being telecasted. I tentatively tried prying the info from my Mom and she had a field day pulling my leg, she even mentioned GHSP but i didn't know that this was the name.
Later in the week when i went to meet my cousin, she was watching the rerun of the show  and then did i see 'HIM' once again.
I didn't realise then what i know now, but i had fallen for a guy on the screen.
I have watched so many movies, enjoyed them too, but never have i dwelled on the thoughts of any of them when the screen went blank, BUT GC is someone whom i couldn't forget. I passed out earlier this year, am at present doing what i had always wanted to do as a career, and in this line i have met so many people since April 2011(when i joined) and yet my yardstick is still GC.

This is something that i can share to only my friends here at the GF coz i have never said all this to anyone who knows me on this side of my life.

The first day i went live on air, everyone told me i was fantastic and yet even after i had watched my own recording somewhere at the back of my mind i have thought, maybe he too has watched me today.
Crazy thought but true.
This show has given me one of the best friends that i have ever made and all becoz, i joined GF. and that too was becoz i liked the man itself and the chemistry shared by our Maaneet.

So everyone out there who knows me or even those who don't , "Hi, this is Khushi here,  and you have all become a part of my life as my day is never complete without opening GF once everyday.

And also becoz only you all can understand what i have meant in these lines written above.

I have a hollow feeling in the region of my heart and am even scared to think what i will do from Friday at 9.30pm

I really wish that our show be started on Star Utsav, that would have cruised me over this heartache that i am feeling now.

Bye, everyone take care. and hope that
pretty soon we can all again meet, discuss and even argue over something that our fav lead pair will be doing.

(p.s. i will be updating my FF 'CONTACT' so all those who have PMed me asking whether i will continue or not rest assured that i will finish it for sure.)

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

krazzy4ualonerokzzkanjkalaxmi.rnairsangeet23sush1974rania786uvsssnaamteegmaureen84sweetiepiesree10erumzaheerAnvi2009* ~ Roshni ~ *aanyakunatpippaAsh1991meravigilisodrdee142Sunsetglowt_areebarpitajicuttieemaanluvsgeetjasraj123Shruti_Goyaltamanna1391bobby13rocks

aanyakunat IF-Rockerz
aanyakunat
aanyakunat

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
sweet post... Smile
the first time i came across geet was when i saw maan and geet bumping into each other in delhi while changing the channels... i was so shocked to see muskaan of DMG lookin so sober and ram of ramayan looking so hot  and them together on screen that i had to start watching the show... LOL oh well and then there was no looking back... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_4ever

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kunataanya

sweet post... Smile
the first time i came across geet was when i saw maan and geet bumping into each other in delhi while changing the channels... i was so shocked to see muskaan of DMG lookin so sober and ram of ramayan looking so hot  and them together on screen that i had to start watching the show... LOL oh well and then there was no looking back... 

Yeah you have very aptly summed it up... I have heard this so many times here on the forum and yet it never ceases to amaze me that how every one was hooked seeing the onscreen chemistry they sparked off and how everybody liked what they saw, in whichever episode it might be...

aanyakunat

aanyakunat IF-Rockerz
aanyakunat
aanyakunat

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushi_4ever

Originally posted by kunataanya

sweet post... Smile

Yeah you have very aptly summed it up... I have heard this so many times here on the forum and yet it never ceases to amaze me that how every one was hooked seeing the onscreen chemistry they sparked off and how everybody liked what they saw, in whichever episode it might be...
u know i used to watch DMG at times only for muskaan and her onscreen pairing with rahul... but i always brushed her off as a one show wonder... i never believed she would be able to do a serious role... ang gurmeet i used to see him as ram in the promos of ramayan and would think that he's a beautiful man... but after playing a mythological character i never expected to see this guy anywhere else... how wrong i was about these two!!

khushi_4ever

pk40600 Senior Member
pk40600
pk40600

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
I started watching Geet on january 2011 while attending my cousin's wedding...I am not big fan of Indian tv shows, but my mom was...but we only get sony and zee tvSmile...so basically my favorite tv jodi at that time was Karan and abha (YMGGK show of zee tv)...so as i arrived in india and my massi was watching a show at 9:30 pm...she asked me to watch GHSP with her and i was like no as i only watch YMGGK for karan and abha as they are my favorite jodi...but my massi told me that Maan-Geet are the hottest jodi and they are so popular...I was like no wayLOL...she said then watch with her...I joined and the first episode was Maan putting haldi on geet...my eyes were watching them and i am hearing a heaven song called MAHII...I felt that i was in heavenROFL...They were so hot and cuteDay Dreaming...but i did not admit that they were hot to my massiLOL...it would be bad on my side that just one episode of ghsp changed my view of karan-abha...so just like her i used to wait for 9:30 pm and watch the episode with her...then there was no going back...i started watching from episode 1...i started coming here on Geet Forum...I met crazy maaneetians who are just like me...we all have started watching this show either accidently or someone referred...whatever the case may be...but we all got hooked...we need to continue fighting for GHSP2 or any other show where GURTI are together...Thumbs UpClap

Edited by pk40600 - 14 December 2011 at 11:59pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sree10khushi_4ever

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Hi Sneha Hug It's the end of an era (even though it was just a year).

GHSP and Maaneet have become so much a part of all our lives that it's so difficult to imagine life without it.

It was thanks to GHSP & GF that we became friends, you remember all our long chats and the drooling sessions LOL I'm gonna miss all that.

Sweetheart, please don't stop writing your FF's, I was just telling Muskan, Annie, Ritzy & others that your FF's are the only link we'll be having with Maaneet and GHSP so please don't stop writing.

We'll continue to meet here to read the FF's and reminisce about our Maaneet / Gurti and GHSP and hope for the return of GHSP 2

Love you SnehaHug and hope Sanjh could be back here today to bid adieu to our Maaneet

Edited by drdee142 - 15 December 2011 at 12:13am

khushi_4ever

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drdee142

Hi Sneha Hug It's the end of an era (even though it was just a year).

GHSP and Maaneet have become so much a part of all our lives that it's so difficult to imagine life without it.

It was thanks to GHSP & GF that we became friends, you remember all our long chats and the drooling sessions LOL I'm gonna miss all that.

Sweetheart, please don't stop writing your FF's, I was just telling Muskan, Annie, Ritzy & others that your FF's are the only link we'll be having with Maaneet and GHSP so please don't stop writing.

We'll continue to meet here to read the FF's and reminisce about our Maaneet / Gurti and GHSP and hope for the return of GHSP 2

Love you SnehaHug and hope Sanjh could be back here today to bid adieu to our Maaneet

Hi Dee it was only today that i mentioned you first to Sanjh and then to Bobby. What i felt  Yesterday night is best left unsaid...but today, now when i read ur reply, then i seriously closed my eyes and remembered how we really chatted. U would tell us not to write those provocative comments as u were still in the office and we would go on like that.

The word 'SAD' doesn't cover what iam feeling now. I didn't just lose seeing 'him' but i feel i have lost a whole set of friends. Sanjh and i have gelled through phone and cant go a day without talking, Bobby i could see through her posts. But for some time u were absent, Miss u dear. U know after i post every update of my FF, i seriously wait for ur and Sanjh's reactions, and as she is nearer, she often tells me over the phone, but ur reactions do bring on a smile as i cant hear u voice them in person.

GF has really given me some very sweet friends.

Love u too DEE...

And yeah i am continuing my FF as dreaming about him is something i cant stop myself from doing. Just check ur PM box everytime i update u will get the link.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sree10drdee142maanluvsgeet

ssch IF-Rockerz
ssch
ssch

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 4:17am | IP Logged
hoping for the best !

khushi_4ever

Go to top