Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dikshi92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Very heart touching topic dear...
The song is even more touchy. It suits our emotions well.. this song is one of those evergreen songs that defines - how the best moments of our life spent with our dear ones is never forgeted. The memory of those evergreen moments remains wid us forever.

Ur beautiful post, the pics along wid the song made me very nostalgic and made me cry once again.. The memories of pkyek will be always in our heart forever...
We'll miss u PKYEK. 😭
--AROMAL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: carisma2

I know i am sento too and then leaving posts from my sweet firends are upsetting me so much more i cant even open the posts 😭

same here..i am very sad..about this behavior i though we r a family but everything is oppste of what i thought !! what to say..if they what to leave there bro & sis and go away 4m here..let them go but or love 4 them will never go !!😳
--AROMAL-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: luck

tfs
v vil miss uuu alll

i will pkyek too..but promise dear that u will never live this forum??
--AROMAL-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: anukrati

awesome post dear i really sad why they not continue it

dear dont feel sad..one day it had to end then why not today..it high time that all of us pay more attention on our studies then serial..i have cried the hole day..but i am happy now..becoz now i will be able to pay attention on my studies..it doesn't means that i love pkyek less..but once someone told me everything happens for good..just start being happy with it !! the hole gang of pkyek is happy becoz now they will get a proper sleep just for giving us a epi they have to spoil there sleep..and now for some days everything will be all right for them..ur understanding na...i am sad but plus happy for them..they did hard work and now it the time will can enjoy there hard work..!!
shrishu&shristi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i will miss all the shows of Star One spl PKYEK.it was simply a unique channel with new fresh energetic story and new concept.this channel was specially for the youth away from the saas bahu drama.i simply don't like this new like ok channel.

--AROMAL-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ezza_tariq

ooohhh am so bad in saying good bye's why is it always so bad saying good bye?we really gonna miss pkyek and all the cast love you all and will reallly miss the good all days

same here..!! we will miss u pkyek for sure..😭
Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

M already missing abhiya.. : (
dnt evn knw hw will i survive wthout watchng them.. Sad

tkr..dear..
--AROMAL-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: flora111

Aww will miss the show πŸ˜­

awww..same here dear..even i will miss it..!! especially abhiya😭
--AROMAL-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dikshi92

Very heart touching topic dear...
The song is even more touchy. It suits our emotions well.. this song is one of those evergreen songs that defines - how the best moments of our life spent with our dear ones is never forgeted. The memory of those evergreen moments remains wid us forever.

Ur beautiful post, the pics along wid the song made me very nostalgic and made me cry once again.. The memories of pkyek will be always in our heart forever...
We'll miss u PKYEK. 😭

thank u dear..yes this song does suit all of us..becoz kal yaad aayenga for sure..but every moment with pkyek is happy moment i dont want to spoil it by crying..cheer up..!! pkyek gang what to see us happy πŸ˜³
--AROMAL-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: shrishu&shristi

i will miss all the shows of Star One spl PKYEK.it was simply a unique channel with new fresh energetic story and new concept.this channel was specially for the youth away from the saas bahu drama.i simply don't like this new like ok channel.

same here i will also miss this amazing channel for sure..it has given us the best serials and amazing moments..πŸ‘hat off to star one..!!