Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 18 years ago

hey i dont know you have noticed this or not. yesterday when armaan and jassi went to the basti in search of Anirudh, armaan's shirt was half open😳. it was the scene right before they asked the woman abt anirudh. God he looked sooooooooooooooooooo cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeeee😳. I loved his chest man😳. then again when armaan and jassi went inside anirudh's room his shirts buttons were again tied up. 😳

is it becoz it was dam hot there or Mona ka asar hai. Guys i cant stop relating to MANDA mystry. its my bad habit but adat se majboor huu. wonder where SS😡 was. didnt she tell him to cover up his chest infront of Mona.😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priyaaa thumbnail
omgsh hahahaha apu's chest.. 😳
that was too good yaar.. 😛 😃
Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
WELL ONE THING MORE. did you notice at the airport when armus hand was on jassi's shoulder, he dropped jassi's dupatta from her shoulder as he removed his hand. 😉
tiki5434 thumbnail

ahaha yes! i saw that!!!! lots of physical contact going on lately... he puts his arm around her and they both hug at least once IN EVERY SCENE... 😳
[/font
Sidlum thumbnail
Originally posted by: Apurva

hey i dont know you have noticed this or not. yesterday when armaan and jassi went to the basti in search of Anirudh, armaan's shirt was half open😳. it was the scene right before they asked the woman abt anirudh. God he looked sooooooooooooooooooo cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeeee😳. I loved his chest man😳. then again when armaan and jassi went inside anirudh's room his shirts buttons were again tied up. 😳

is it becoz it was dam hot there or Mona ka asar hai. Guys i cant stop relating to MANDA mystry. its my bad habit but adat se majboor huu. wonder where SS😡 was. didnt she tell him to cover up his chest infront of Mona.😆

Welll..I know she DEFINITELY told him to cover up his chest in front of MEEEE in Goa!!! 😉 😆

L❤️WE,

Sid

🐷

Aabha thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sidlum

Welll..I know she DEFINITELY told him to cover up his chest in front of MEEEE in Goa!!! 😉 😆

L❤️WE,

Sid

🐷

Hahahahahaha!!!  Apurva...its the apu affect yaar...hehehe...his chest be lookin fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine!!!😆....I kept staring at it too lol!!😳....and OMGGGG she said that Di???...😲😕....yeh SS bhi na!!😡😡...when will her insecurities GO?!?!

Aabha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Apurva

WELL ONE THING MORE. did you notice at the airport when armus hand was on jassi's shoulder, he dropped jassi's dupatta from her shoulder as he removed his hand. 😉

I'm going to have to watch the epi again...I know her dupatta slid off but I didn't see how!😆😉...will be looking out for it now!...Thanks apurva😆😳

Sharila thumbnail
Ananya I am sure most of us loved seeing his chest 😃 😳
Hansa-Tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
hahahahaha Apurva!!! You too have hawk eyes like Hema??? How come I never notice these things? 😕
Sharila thumbnail

Originally posted by: hansa

hahahahaha Apurva!!! You too have hawk eyes like Hema??? How come I never notice these things? 😕

Yeah Hansa how come u dont notice these things😆