India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

another naughty observation

Ambrosia IF-Sizzlerz
Ambrosia
Ambrosia

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 10:07pm | IP Logged

hey i dont know you have noticed this or not. yesterday when armaan and jassi went to the basti in search of Anirudh, armaan's shirt was half openEmbarrassed. it was the scene right before they asked the woman abt anirudh. God he looked sooooooooooooooooooo cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeeeeWackoEmbarrassed. I loved his chest manEmbarrassed. then again when armaan and jassi went inside anirudh's room his shirts buttons were again tied up. Embarrassed

is it becoz it was dam hot there or Mona ka asar hai. Guys i cant stop relating to MANDA mystry. its my bad habit but adat se majboor huu. wonder where SSAngry was. didnt she tell him to cover up his chest infront of Mona.LOL

priyaaa IF-Dazzler
priyaaa
priyaaa

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
omgsh hahahaha apu's chest.. Embarrassed
that was too good yaar.. Tongue Big smile
Sour Skittles IF-Dazzler
Sour Skittles
Sour Skittles

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
naughty naughty LOL
Ambrosia IF-Sizzlerz
Ambrosia
Ambrosia

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
WELL ONE THING MORE. did you notice at the airport when armus hand was on jassi's shoulder, he dropped jassi's dupatta from her shoulder as he removed his hand. Wink
tiki5434 IF-Dazzler
tiki5434
tiki5434

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 10:42pm | IP Logged

ahaha yes! i saw that!!!! lots of physical contact going on lately... he puts his arm around her and they both hug at least once IN EVERY SCENE... Embarrassed
[/font
Sidlum Goldie
Sidlum
Sidlum

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Apurva

hey i dont know you have noticed this or not. yesterday when armaan and jassi went to the basti in search of Anirudh, armaan's shirt was half openEmbarrassed. it was the scene right before they asked the woman abt anirudh. God he looked sooooooooooooooooooo cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeeeeWackoEmbarrassed. I loved his chest manEmbarrassed. then again when armaan and jassi went inside anirudh's room his shirts buttons were again tied up. Embarrassed

is it becoz it was dam hot there or Mona ka asar hai. Guys i cant stop relating to MANDA mystry. its my bad habit but adat se majboor huu. wonder where SSAngry was. didnt she tell him to cover up his chest infront of Mona.LOL

Welll..I know she DEFINITELY told him to cover up his chest in front of MEEEE in Goa!!! Wink LOL

LHeartWE,

Sid

Pig

Aabha IF-Dazzler
Aabha
Aabha

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sidlum

Welll..I know she DEFINITELY told him to cover up his chest in front of MEEEE in Goa!!! Wink LOL

LHeartWE,

Sid

Pig

Hahahahahaha!!!  Apurva...its the apu affect yaar...hehehe...his chest be lookin fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine!!!LOL....I kept staring at it too lol!!Embarrassed....and OMGGGG she said that Di???...ShockedConfused....yeh SS bhi na!!AngryAngry...when will her insecurities GO?!?!

Aabha IF-Dazzler
Aabha
Aabha

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 11:50pm | IP Logged

WELL ONE THING MORE. did you notice at the airport when armus hand was on jassi's shoulder, he dropped jassi's dupatta from her shoulder as he removed his hand. Wink

I'm going to have to watch the epi again...I know her dupatta slid off but I didn't see how!LOLWink...will be looking out for it now!...Thanks apurvaLOLEmbarrassed

Go to top