India-Forums

Sindoor Tere Naam Ka
Sindoor Tere Naam Ka

Dhruv is at Fault, comment

kusum4u Groupbie
kusum4u
kusum4u

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 10:05pm | IP Logged

Dhruv should be blame for making Alisha pregnant.  Alisha come from Canada, a liberal country where not every couple is married, so she cant b blame to have cross her limit. 

On the other hand, Dhruv, althg he didnt remember his name n family, he didnt forget speakg hindi, so how can he has forget abt his culture?  he as a responsible person, should know wat he was doing, and didnt he proposed Alisha to marry him?

Even with Arti, Dhruv did bewafaa as he did marry but later left her.

lightjo Senior Member
lightjo
lightjo

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
dont even no wat is happpenin in this serial. all messed up but i also feel dhruv is guilty i mean he should not have crossed hi limits even if he lost his memory
mayuri180 Senior Member
mayuri180
mayuri180

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kusum4u

Dhruv should be blame for making Alisha pregnant.  Alisha come from Canada, a liberal country where not every couple is married, so she cant b blame to have cross her limit. 

On the other hand, Dhruv, althg he didnt remember his name n family, he didnt forget speakg hindi, so how can he has forget abt his culture?  he as a responsible person, should know wat he was doing, and didnt he proposed Alisha to marry him?

Even with Arti, Dhruv did bewafaa as he did marry but later left her.

I agree wiz u
moderngirl Goldie
moderngirl
moderngirl

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
i dont think dhruv is at fault, and like you said in canada its fine because there westernized but when dhruv lost his memory alisha made him think that the old karan was westernized and so dhruv just believed that he was karan...you cant blame him for that because he didnt know that he was from india or was infact married to someone.....just my opinion...sorry for those against him but i think that hes not at fault..
Aesha Goldie
Aesha
Aesha

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 5:14am | IP Logged
i don't think dhruv is at fault ...alisha showed him all the proofs of being karan and told him how close they were and also he needed an identity and thats why he accepted everything alisha said...you wud have done the same if u ver in his place...how can he b wrong then
moderngirl Goldie
moderngirl
moderngirl

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aesha

i don't think dhruv is at fault ...alisha showed him all the proofs of being karan and told him how close they were and also he needed an identity and thats why he accepted everything alisha said...you wud have done the same if u ver in his place...how can he b wrong then

Exactly Smile
pink500 Goldie
pink500
pink500

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 11:57am | IP Logged
i think that druv kind of is at fault, because even if he lost his memory, he should haven't crossed his limits before marriage
Tomiko IF-Sizzlerz
Tomiko
Tomiko

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
hmm...i guess he is...and he isn't!!
i mean...you have no idea who you are and some lady comes up to you and claims she's engaged to you...and you beleieve her...now if she sleeps in the same room as you then...you gusy know what i'm getting at...
but i also thin he shoudl have kept his cultre in mind!!!

Go to top