Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

India-Forums

Y'day comment of Niladri n Vishwas - (Page 7)

Poll Question: According 2 U - who is Right?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
50 [74.63%]
17 [25.37%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

mano123 Senior Member
mano123
mano123

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adwarakanath

Originally posted by mano123

Originally posted by adwarakanath

Appaji, main bhi shaamil hoon rage aur aapke saath LOL

I hope u guys are kidding.. come on.. this is all scripted. Viswaas was the chosen one since he is the most verbose and the scriptwriters were confident that he is the only one who could deliver the goods... Please guys, don't be naive and be unfair to him.. he should have won the challenge 2005 but for daler mehendi for his poor judgement and HR for his cunningness (didn't call him in the brahmastra) since he knew he would be a big threat to vinit. Give this talented guy a break. I loved his song with Hrishikesh. He was too good... Both of them were very good.

Arey manoji, we're kidding, no worriesWink.

Vishwas or Hema or Sharib among the males should've won the C-2005. Vinit is nowhere close to these people. Out of the two finalists, Debojit was certainly more technically a correct and skilled singer.

Glad to  hear that..Smile

I hope Viswaas gets into top 2 in this challenge.. but Twinkle will definitely bring him down.. She is so much into performance.. She puts more effort into that and her singing is deteriorating. Performance comes naturally to Viswaas, so he doesn't miss his sur..  Its so much fun to watch him sing.. His Audience connection, unique voice, passionate singing... everything is awesome.. I am suprised by his comfort on the stage....Actually i used to appreciate that quality in Vinit too.. These guys are so at ease on the stage..

superstarocks Senior Member
superstarocks
superstarocks

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
vishwas was being stupid mean rude and inmature and i used to like him and his singing but now NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Go to top