Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

apparaohoare thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
I still remember Vishwas singing " Lagan lagi tumse maan ki aagaan". He was just mindblowing. I was just watching Girls selection round of EMAET, and Vishwas was horrible.

teenindia_usa thumbnail
Ihope vishwas not get lashing since liked his singing.

why is that all the one's in orginal 2005 top 12 except rajeev overconfident.

Ifeel sooryfor rajeev though we have to vote on singing not sympathy though rajeev improving. other than sahrib I like vishwas and think he sings well too early still to pick
fm_qazi thumbnail
I differ here, I do not know what did Niladri and Vishwas tell. But one thing I know format should be same for everybody. I do not know whether Hrishikesh/Prajakta jodi will have edge over other or not but it is not good to form one jodi based on contestant choice and other on judge's judgement based on performance on stage. There should not be wildcard jodi. There might be Hrishikesh make better jodi with other and Prajakta might make better with other singer.
kabhi_21 thumbnail
Gajj ji had said that they will give the chance to the ousted contestants in C 2005 only..... He did not change the rules for C 2005 then why has he brought in non C 2005 jodi.....

I m not against the jodi being married.... but the basic question is whether all the rules are followd....

Then why not bring some other contestants from previous contests as well.... why only two of them
saniya9919 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Simply Gajju needs talented singers to increase his TRPs. 😡
First it was Nihira & now Hrishikesh & Prajkta. 😭
Sarkar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It was totally unfair for other participants that gajji forcly made one ready made jodi in competition ,I completely agree with Vishwas that Hrishikesh and Prajakta will definately get benefit because they are jodi in real life.If it is all about competition then they should have come like others only like contestants and judges should have given the liberty to chose for both of them,this is real Injustice for others and at last prajakta was shown crying 🤢
India ki public waise hi sympathy mein aansu bahati hai.
TaarCheera thumbnail
I agree with Viswas but Neeladri also makes sense...And I really feel sorry for Hrisikesh and Prajakta bocz unnecessarily Gajji made them scapegoat. What is the point to bring them and then telecast the whole reaction to the public.

😊 TC
kabhi_21 thumbnail
Basically I dont understand.... even if they wanted to bring some one from previous episodes..... why only this two....

lagta koi rishtedari hain..... tommorrow u wl bring Kunal Ganjawala and Shreya Ghosal.... what wl other participants do.........
Nilsat thumbnail
I would like to see Hrishikesh & Prajakta as a Jodi but i am sure in today's episode they are split into two different jodis. The entry of the Rande couple is dramatic even i can feel the pressure what the other 16 contestant feels at that moment and that moment i know who is the winner of EMAET but if Ranada couple split then the result are unpredictable.

Thanks GS who's mastermind behind all this and once again we all are fighting with each other.
roy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
awsome grt idea bashers ko hr ki yaad aa rahi thi.

appaji and abhi lets start it a fresh , jem bhi khush ho jaayegi 😉 , we have a new soft target vishvaas virus 😆