Kkavyanjali

Kya hoga Eijaz ka?-article!

tv-fan IF-Dazzler
tv-fan
tv-fan

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 9:20pm | IP Logged

TV GRAPEVINE

The same name

Perizaad Zorabian met Perizad Kolah Marshall recently. We are not talking about any party that they attended together or that they hung out together.. But the Joggers' Park stunner is going to be seen in Star One's The Great Indian Laughter Challenge 2 soon. One has seen that Perizad Kolah Marshall is much sought after and a cynosure of the judges Shekhar Suman and Navjot Singh Sidhu and the contestants' eyes. So, with the other Perizaad around, we wonder if Kolah still got the same kind of attention!
Down but not out

Actor Maninee De may have been out of action for a while because of having broken her leg, but she is going to be back with a bang very soon. The glamourous gal has been added to the cast of Shrishti Arya's Beauty Parlour. As Shrishti confirms, "Yes, Maninee is doing a role in the show." But, all is in the nascent stage, because of which not much is being revealed about Maninee's role. Also, Swetta Keswani has signed the show other than Maninee and and Narayani Shastri. Looks like this is a casting coup of sorts!
Master juggler

Nasir Kazi learnt a new trick recently. The actor was in South Africa earlier this month to shoot for a Pakistani ad for a cellphone company. He plays a tender at a juice counter in the ad, and had to learn juggling and flairing for the ad. He went there two days before the shoot and learnt juggling with three balls in just one day! Then he had to practice flairing and juggled three glasses of juice. "The bartenders there were so impressed that they asked me to stay back and work there!" laughs Nasir, "And I actually thought if I don't click in the industry here, I might just do that." Looking at the way his role is getting appreciation, that can be ruled out.
Kya hoga Eijaz ka?

The latest from Ekta Kapoor's shed is Kya Hoga Nimmo Ka on Star One. One will finally be seeing Eijaz Khan in a show other than Kkavyanjali. But Nimmo's gain is going to be Kkavyanjali's loss, as we hear that Eijaz's role is gradually being chopped off in Star Plus' Kkavyanjali and he'll soon be bumped off in the show so that he can concentrate on Nimmo. If we remember correctly, Eijaz had recently bought a flat closer to the studio where he used to shoot for Kkavyanjali. Now that Nimmo has started, will he shift again?
What's in a name!

Alot! At least in the way it is spelt. So, more and more actors are turning to numerology to please Lady Luck and gain more in terms of fame and money. The latest addition is Hiten Paintal who now spells his name as Hiiten K Paintal. "I saw a lot of people changing their names and benefiting from it, so I thought why not give it a try; maybe it will do me good too. And to some extent, it is making a difference in terms of work and personally." Interestingly, his girlfriend, Kishwer Merchantt, has also recently changed the spelling of her name too.
It's a dog's life

Things people do for their pets! While Raveena Tandon's lost and found pup made much news and as did Riva Babbar and Karishma Tanna's pet exchange also made much hungama, guess who takes the cake for going all the way for her pooch. Shital Thakkar. The actor recently got bit by a dog while she was trying to save hers. Shital took her dog for a walk in a park when a few other dogs started barking at her dog. That's not all, when Shital tried to safeguard him from the gang, one of the dogs bit Shital's leg! Now the actor has had to take shots and rest at home.
Home truth

Other than changing the spellings of their names, what's common among the TV stars is that they are buying houses. The latest in the bandwagon is Juhi Parmar of Star Plus' Kumkum. The pretty actor has invested her hard earned money in a flat in Palm Court. While the interiors of the flat are being done, she is apparently very happy about shifting into the house, which will be very soon.
    Compiled by DHAVAL ROY

NEW GROUNDS: Eijaz Khan

--LeenaCry
Poor Eijoo baby!
Source- bombay times

Edited by tv-fan - 23 March 2006 at 10:19pm

qazplm IF-Sizzlerz
qazplm
qazplm

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
could they all just shut up!!!!!!!!man,i hate these reporters..............making us more depressed........Eijaz rocks and will keep rocking.......Thanx Leena!
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top