Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

India-Forums

KTH HAS BECOME A TOTAL MESS- A CIRCUS (Page 2)

Dola87 IF-Rockerz
Dola87
Dola87

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 1:36am | IP Logged
the law......well ekta mia forgot morals...law..everything in her serials..anything is possilbe in ektaland.......

s_andy IF-Dazzler
s_andy
s_andy

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Dead Dead
Barnali IF-Rockerz
Barnali
Barnali

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 2:35am | IP Logged
LOL LOL
yu seem to b very angry LOL
so why nt stop watching it
the day I started getting angry like yu
I stopped watching it
infact I dnt watch star plus anymore these days
other channels hav better options
tell yu watch cartoon network, it's 100 times better than kth or any star shows

barkha Senior Member
barkha
barkha

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 3:30am | IP Logged
barnali di let me tell you star plus is mothing less than cartoon network for me. because i am always laughing at the stupidity of all its characters be it tulsi or charu or kashish. only difference is that you see human behaving as cartoons for example bauji   LOL LOL LOL
but yes i also get very angry. talkinga about our veena devi, ussko thodisi bhi laaz, sharam lajja kuch bhi nahi hai. Angry Angry Angry kuch bhi problem hua ki kashish hai na. company problem hua, solution kashish. sujal gayab hai, solution kashish. Angry Angry Angry arre kitna pareshaan karoge bichari ko. Angry Angry ab lagta hai ki ussk .... arre kitni shaadiyaan hui hai kashish ki...mein ginti bhi bhool gayi..ab aur ek shaadi hogi shayad budhee chimpoo ke saath. Angry
afucutie Goldie
afucutie
afucutie

BMTD Siggy Contest Winner

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
i agree this show is becoming crazier and crazier day by day LOL ...i stopped watching it last month..because it was a waste of time Confused pehle rajeev ko nikaal diya...he was like the main part of the story Cry and then all this buddha stuff started...m not interested in seeing a buddhe's kahani Confused its getting crazier day by day...i hope she ends this show...i used to lovvvvee it before with kashish and sujals chemistry...even piyush was like 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 times better than all this buddha and gurpreet... Confused well i jus dont find this shw interesting anymore...ekta needs to stop creating dumbbb stories like these... Tongue
digimon_pokemon IF-Dazzler
digimon_pokemon
digimon_pokemon

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
hi iam new to the forum iagree with u completely thats why ihad stop watching kth for months but people rstill watching the crap thats s evident from the awards kth won Cry Cry iam not happy that was my fav show at times iused to pray for it towin all the awars but sunce old sujal left thing s changed with such speed that there is no more kth alive for me ilikeaamna alot but ithink that she will also stay there aslong askth is there because she won the award Cry Cry
eshasrk IF-Sizzlerz
eshasrk
eshasrk

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 10:04pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Lynne

You are absolutely correct. I used to look forward to watching KTH, not any more!!! There is nothing left to watch except a boring episode everyday. There is no charisma between Sujal and Kashish anymore as they as they keep dragging the story. It is about time that they bring the two of them together. Ever since Rajeev left, which been over a year now, I have been waiting for Kashish and Sujal to get together. Then they brought Charu in the loop, enough is enough.

The sisters who used to adore Kashish, who was like a mother to them and would do anything for her beloved sisters have all turned against her, all because of a spoilt brat Charu. Kanan and Mouli have sided with Charu rather than Kashish. Absolute nonsense. They should have been the ones to explain to Charu that Sujal and Kashish were meant to be together.

Someone please inform the writers and Ekta Kapoor that if the story line does not change they are going to lose a lot of viewers.

I think ppl are still watching that's why Ekta is doing this, coz the TRPs are still high Confused

komalsirwani IF-Sizzlerz
komalsirwani
komalsirwani

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 1:00am | IP Logged
LOL LOL LOL

Go to top