Mahek_No1 IF-Stunnerz
Mahek_No1
Mahek_No1

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Moderator-

pooja bedi
poojabeditweets pooja bedi
@
@MeditatingNinja @pankajpandey I love sky and will love him forever.Haters stay away. Breathe slowly n RELAX ppl.
 2 hours ago

Can someone shut PB and leave her in a deserted desert and please make sure you take her laptop off her before leaving her there Angry.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

eeeww-vinaashsancheetaSoapaddiction11racho8deepu221blue-ice.

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged

pooja bedi
@
@MeditatingNinja @pankajpandey I love sky and will love him forever.Haters stay away. Breathe slowly n RELAX ppl.
 2 hours ago
Is Bedia aging in reverse or what?...she is behaving like a giddy 14 year old teenager...defending her BF...somebody remind her that she is 41...not 14LOLLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

eeeww-vinaashiluvmyself_16sancheetaracho8deepu221TheBigTamasha.Sad.But.True.

Soapaddiction11 Groupbie
Soapaddiction11
Soapaddiction11

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bonny05

Originally posted by Bigg.Bob

Where is juhi's dance phobia and water phobia now? She is doin romantic kind of rain dance with sky the brother?
if u watching bb5 carefully then she had danced before too in bb house so not a big deal..
they must be doing some task..so take a chill pill and relax..its not a big deal..everybody else is dancing too...Actually I found siddharth and shonali dance weird if u look carefully the way he was looking at shonali that was not a good way of looking man lolLOL...

Sid never said Shonali is my sis"

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

racho8

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged

Where is juhi's dance phobia and water phobia now? She is doin romantic kind of rain dance with sky the brother?
Are u sure its a romantic dance and not just a funny dance...because although juhi is a loser...yet i do give her credit for maintaining her dignity as a married woman on the show...
Soapaddiction11 Groupbie
Soapaddiction11
Soapaddiction11

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

Are u sure its a romantic dance and not just a funny dance...because although juhi is a loser...yet i do give her credit for maintaining her dignity as a married woman on the show...

Did you check the promo, look at the way she was moving around sky..that cannot be a funny dance dear.
ShahZur IF-Sizzlerz
ShahZur
ShahZur

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahek_No1

pooja bedi
@
 2 hours ago

Can someone shut PB and leave her in a deserted desert and please make sure you take her laptop off her before leaving her there Angry.

CRADLE SNATCHER PB!!!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sancheetaSoapaddiction11.Sad.But.True.blue-ice.

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahek_No1

pooja bedi
@
 2 hours ago

We can send her to North pole to be santa's helper...the unemployment rate in North Pole is a mere...0.9% right now...Bedia can get a job there and she will be too busy wrapping presents to even think abt twitter...otherwise...she will be on santa's naughty list and will have her ass whippedCry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sancheetaSoapaddiction11racho8

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soapaddiction11

Originally posted by blue-ice

Did you check the promo, look at the way she was moving around sky..that cannot be a funny dance dear.
reallyShocked...i haven't even watched the episode yet...i was giving her the benefit of doubt as i felt her behaviour as a married woman was very dignified compared to the other married ones like shakti and amar...but let me watch it first...i might be wrong...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Sad.But.True.

Go to top