currentchaos Goldie
currentchaos
currentchaos

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Juhi-Rucha see red in greenroom
   By: Tushar Joshi
   March 24, 2006

Juhi Parmar Rucha Gujarathi
Actresses Juhi Parmar (Kumkum) and Rucha Gujarathi (Bhabhi) had a tiff at the Star Parivaar awards on Wednesday night.

Sources say Juhi and Rucha fought in their make-up room after Rucha reached the venue almost two hours late. Juhi was supposed to share her make-up artiste with Rucha, but due to the delay, Juhi had already started getting ready for her red carpet appearance.

Said an actor who witnessed the fight, "As soon as Rucha walked into the greenroom, she asked Juhi to stop her make-up. Since she had the first performance of the night, she was already nervous.

But Juhi was already half way into her routine, so didn't want to let Rucha begin hers. Juhi was upset that Rucha reported late for the event. Then, Rucha started yelling and they had to get some guys from Star to intervene between the two."

Rush job

When contacted, Rucha admitted to the fight. "Yes, I did get late, but that's because of the traffic in Dadar. I usually never travel to town, so didn't know conditions would be so bad. I reached almost an hour late, and had to get ready for my Colours of India performance. When I reached. I saw Juhi getting her make-up done. I was supposed to share the artiste with her.

She wanted to finish first, as she wanted to go to the red carpet. I too was in a hurry since I had to hit the stage. However, we sorted our issues and I got ready for my performance well in advance."

"Rucha arrived almost two hours late," said Juhi. "She was supposed to come at 4 pm, but reached around 6.15 pm. I thought she would come early so I could start my make-up after hers.

But after her delay, even the make-up artist thought she should start with me first. I was supposed to present an award as part of the pre-event segment. So I too had to get my make-up done on time."

Gave gyaan

Did Juhi tick Rucha off by giving her unsolicited advice? "As a senior, I thought it was my duty to share something with her. I have four years of experience at the Parivaar awards, and told her that one has to be responsible and cannot be late. She agreed. There was no drama," Parmar said.

Shilpa07 IF-Dazzler
Shilpa07
Shilpa07

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
oohh boy!.....thnks 4 dat masala news...hehe
it was all ruch'a fault...but newayz leave it
so ju is gonna present award n also gets one!...wat a lucky woman! Tongue
Sara_DONT_ASK IF-Stunnerz
Sara_DONT_ASK
Sara_DONT_ASK

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
cat fight...... LOL
taurus Goldie
taurus
taurus

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 1:10am | IP Logged

omg!!! yahan bhi fights........lolz

nah gud.........Embarrassed

thanx 4 postingSmile

x.Asian~Flava.x IF-Sizzlerz
x.Asian~Flava.x
x.Asian~Flava.x

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 1:18am | IP Logged
this is funny LOL
mariaam Goldie
mariaam
mariaam

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 4:27am | IP Logged
well i think it was Rucha's mistake, she should have been there !! And Juhi is sensible enogh as she said tht there was no drama !! Tongue
shabzz123 IF-Rockerz
shabzz123
shabzz123

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Hahaha juhi and rucha fighting haha i wounder how it would be anywayz it was rucha fault she should not have come late and then their would be no fight also haha
Saziya IF-Dazzler
Saziya
Saziya

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
thanks...

Go to top