Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

APU-MONA-SO REAL, SS PLOT WILL SPOIL---- (Page 4)

indiainspires Senior Member
indiainspires
indiainspires

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tablet

[i just want this vidhi to die,she betterAngry and if those idiots show jassi sacrificing and A-V uniting, then then--Censored---Censored--------------------,  i havent wasted my 2and half yrs to c arman ending up with that Censored and i really mean it

if this really happens diya singh is aCensored

and when i thought AA-MS were getting so real,comes this cheap , c grade kekta garbage, i am just waiting for next week, i am really gonna give it to diya singh then,and i mean itAngry

tabs DO give it to tndnjjknteamAngrywht they think v r? just bcoz we love a-j or aa-ms DOESNT mean v will tolerate ANY and EVERY RIDICULOUS AND HOPELESS "TWISTS".5TH AUG,NAINITAL,MISCARRIAGE,ENTRY OF MRS.AGNIHOTRI,AND NOW DeadDeadDead theres no need to show arman bad n this track just 2 show sm scenes btw him n his real wife. STOP IT TND OTHERWISE V WILL STOP WATCHING YOUR SHOWAngryENOUGH OF PATIENCEAngryif u can show a-j's child  SHOW THT n END IT NOW.THIS IS ENOUGHAngry

momogrl21 IF-Rockerz
momogrl21
momogrl21

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
totally agree tablet Angry such a big twist Dead if anything happens like a-v coming together then i will give JJKN up Cry Angry
Sharmii IF-Sizzlerz
Sharmii
Sharmii

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
i dont think vidhi is the mother..it sure maybe raj or armaan is the dad and she is the child's guardian..she doesnt seem to know armaan at all...keeps looking at his picture as though she was told about him by someone...
most probably she wants to handover the child cause she is dying ....
i guess j and a will adopt the child and this serial will end... Tongue
chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 1:20am | IP Logged

Originally posted by a4j4ever

i dont think vidhi is the mother..it sure maybe raj or armaan is the dad and she is the child's guardian..she doesnt seem to know armaan at all...keeps looking at his picture as though she was told about him by someone...
most probably she wants to handover the child cause she is dying ....
i guess j and a will adopt the child and this serial will end... Tongue

absolutely sharmi  i also think child might be raj's and vidhi dyin wants to hand the child to armaan as he was raj best friend

she doesnt know armaan only heard of him and seems the ending is good as per the promo

its also possible mayb raj just might make one last entry if all the old cast is coming back

yes i also agree with tina that it might be to stretch the serial

it doesnt make sense other wise

but i m sure vidhi entry wont ruin armaan jassi story

Go to top