Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

APU-MONA-SO REAL, SS PLOT WILL SPOIL---- (Page 3)

ms-tabu Goldie
ms-tabu
ms-tabu

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Buffie

Originally posted by tablet

Gals how many of u think this way? we all know that AA-MS have a super chemistry, but since the last few episodes i have been noticing that apu -mona have actually started looking like real couples-( plz. i am not having sick ideas), but i dunno, they look so natural and realistic 2gether, i mean thier body language , thier reaction the way they look, behave etc. etc, all i mean they r not acting , but actually just being themselves , very much like real couple, thier acting, thier chemistry, thier feelings couldnt have been much better, than what have we been seeing in the last few episodes, its obvious that they have actually gone completely in thier charecters, and r just enjying each other.Embarrassed

last few episodes have had the most amazing a-ja scenes, .Embarrassed

i was about to say the same thing....ever since the malaysian wedding, manda have been really really free and  they have let loose themselves.....earlier, it was so clear that they were "acting"....like even the amritsar scenes were like emoted but recently, the janda scenes have been too real..........the comforl level is at a totally different height and till now , i have never seen manda so free and realistic.....even those jealous armaan scenes and those J Bedi scenes werent this realClapClapClap....lets hope that someone's entry doesnt spoil all this

this is what i am dreading,Ouch A-J magic shouldnotbe affected hopefully right now i feel like entering the jjkn set, throw the makers outand along with them another unwanted creatureWink and take over the direction myself , with hemas posts in my handsEmbarrassed

insouciance IF-Rockerz
insouciance
insouciance

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 5:12am | IP Logged

Originally posted by chatterbox

i still dont get it
why do the makers want to bring this track of blast from the past
i mean even if it was not shilpa it cud have been anyone
i mean its so predicatable

doesnt make sense unless the makers pull off another surprise and wait and see how audience reacts to this situation
and we r sure they r reading audience reaction from the forum and they r aware of how much bashin they get

i think somewher the plot wud change again
if at all what is being said of show ending then this track wont last long
aryan track over shooli track over so new drama
but this cud be one last test of jassi and armaan love

lets see but this plot was totally un necessary

you are fully right CB....its not the Q of who is playing the character....the uproar is caused all  thanks to the idiotic plot which is so very inspired from KSBKBT Dead....and firstly, TnD lie to us saying that SS will be replacing pari, then they come up with this track which is so very unexpected and is like a bolt from the blue........and the biggest and main reason for all this resentment is the plot....vedika being armaan;s kid is just so unacceptable....so now jassi is going to become tulsi, and jassi's dilemma and her emotional turmoil and her devastations and the so very C_L_I_C_H_E_D  trackDead........and couldnt they think of any other plot to extend the serial....i mean, heck, i would have preferred an ila-jassi war or a armaan/jassi going into a coma/amnesia  over this illegitimate child track....Dead...TnD have totally lost it and i cannot believe that they are actually closing all the doors and windows and are ringing the death bell to JJKN  as,  of now, there is no redemptionOuch

Hansa-Tapori IF-Sizzlerz
Hansa-Tapori
Hansa-Tapori

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Buffie

Originally posted by chatterbox

i still dont get it
why do the makers want to bring this track of blast from the past
i mean even if it was not shilpa it cud have been anyone
i mean its so predicatable

doesnt make sense unless the makers pull off another surprise and wait and see how audience reacts to this situation
and we r sure they r reading audience reaction from the forum and they r aware of how much bashin they get

i think somewher the plot wud change again
if at all what is being said of show ending then this track wont last long
aryan track over shooli track over so new drama
but this cud be one last test of jassi and armaan love

lets see but this plot was totally un necessary

you are fully right CB....its not the Q of who is playing the character....the uproar is caused all  thanks to the idiotic plot which is so very inspired from KSBKBT Dead....and firstly, TnD lie to us saying that SS will be replacing pari, then they come up with this track which is so very unexpected and is like a bolt from the blue........and the biggest and main reason for all this resentment is the plot....vedika being armaan;s kid is just so unacceptable....so now jassi is going to become tulsi, and jassi's dilemma and her emotional turmoil and her devastations and the so very C_L_I_C_H_E_D  trackDead........and couldnt they think of any other plot to extend the serial....i mean, heck, i would have preferred an ila-jassi war or a armaan/jassi going into a coma/amnesia  over this illegitimate child track....Dead...TnD have totally lost it and i cannot believe that they are actually closing all the doors and windows and are ringing the death bell to JJKN  as,  of now, there is no redemptionOuch

Hey guys, let's be positive. Maybe it won't be cliched after all. Remember, we all thought that Shuli would fall obsessively in love with armaan and cause misunderstandings between jassi and armaan but that didn't happen. So let's see. There might be a totally different twist in the tale!!!

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 5:31am | IP Logged
yes that is what i m telling also anush. this plot was un necessary
but its also possible that the story wud change again or it cud be nothing what we r thinking

honest they cud have used differnt strategy .
but if u see after shooli track is over there was nothing to go on so they brought this blast from the past

we wud know by next week whats the story on this

they want to show jassi mahan and armaan idiot then well what to say
they got the trps last week but it wud dip again
looks like u said na death bell for jjkn
blyton IF-Rockerz
blyton
blyton

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 6:02am | IP Logged

Originally posted by priyaaa

hehe..it's interesting..with ss on the sets..MandA's
chemistry seems to have gotten BETTER Embarrassed
notice all the unnecessary hugging from armaan..or should i say, apu? Wink

hee hee. ... a bang on target obseravtion. for the last couple of episodes AA seems to be chipkpfying to MS more than ever. In fact MS seems to be making some faint efforts to draw back but then succumbs to his persistence.Tongue

tina59 IF-Sizzlerz
tina59
tina59

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 7:59am | IP Logged
the basic porpose is to stretch it for another month before it ends (ok gals dont jump on me for saying that)
now for the plot ,looking at the episode ,there are many plots that may be possible

first ,Vidhi may not be the mother but just wanting to hand over the child to arman as she is counting her days .the child may be armans

Next,vidhi might be arman's ex-gf (casanova days) and the child is theirs and thats where it can get complicated and can be dangerous for a-j

now the consequences of the above scenarios

jassi will find out ....

first scenario,she may misunderstand arman to having some relation with vidhi and never forgive him and go away until all things are cleared
second scenari.this one is the danger one,where jassi sacrifices her love and unites arman with vidhi and the kid saying that they need him more and also cure vidhi (as the doc said that its better that she does the tests in some big hospital)

I dont think vidhi is playing any trick here coz they showed what she is thinking in yesterdays episode .

Also the serial is called JJKN and hence they have to show her mahaan so she may give sacrifice of her love for others

insouciance IF-Rockerz
insouciance
insouciance

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 8:09am | IP Logged

Originally posted by tina59

the basic porpose is to stretch it for another month before it ends (ok gals dont jump on me for saying that)
now for the plot ,looking at the episode ,there are many plots that may be possible

first ,Vidhi may not be the mother but just wanting to hand over the child to arman as she is counting her days .the child may be armans

Next,vidhi might be arman's ex-gf (casanova days) and the child is theirs and thats where it can get complicated and can be dangerous for a-j

now the consequences of the above scenarios

jassi will find out ....

first scenario,she may misunderstand arman to having some relation with vidhi and never forgive him and go away until all things are cleared

second scenario...this one is the danger one,where jassi sacrifices her love and unites arman with vidhi and the kid saying that they need him more and also cures vidhi (as the doc said that its better that she does the tests in some big hospital)

I dont think vidhi is playing any trick here coz they showed what she is thinking in yesterdays episode .

Also the serial is called JJKN and hence they have to show her mahaan so she may give sacrifice of her love for others

Clap...perfectly said......LOL, i better hope that vidhi dies off...i mean, third scenario....armaan gettign married to vidhi as that is her aakhri iccha and then her surviving and then armaan having two wives, jassi and vidhi...lmaooooooooooooo....i mean, look at poor apu....both the women in his life are there on the setsLOLLOL..i hope this doesnt go the KSBKBT way where karan married RK as gauri was in coma and then gauri gets well and karan  has right now two wivesLOLLOLLOL..imagine armaan becommign karan....and lets not forget.....we have aryan who might poison vidhi and tell her to ask for her rights a ka the status of the suri bawho.....

ms-tabu Goldie
ms-tabu
ms-tabu

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 9:05am | IP Logged

[i just want this vidhi to die,she betterAngry and if those idiots show jassi sacrificing and A-V uniting, then then--Censored---Censored--------------------,  i havent wasted my 2and half yrs to c arman ending up with that Censored and i really mean it

if this really happens diya singh is aCensored

and when i thought AA-MS were getting so real,comes this cheap , c grade kekta garbage, i am just waiting for next week, i am really gonna give it to diya singh then,and i mean itAngry

Edited by tablet - 24 March 2006 at 9:08am

Go to top