Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

insouciance thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: tina59

the basic porpose is to stretch it for another month before it ends (ok gals dont jump on me for saying that)
now for the plot ,looking at the episode ,there are many plots that may be possible

first ,Vidhi may not be the mother but just wanting to hand over the child to arman as she is counting her days .the child may be armans

Next,vidhi might be arman's ex-gf (casanova days) and the child is theirs and thats where it can get complicated and can be dangerous for a-j

now the consequences of the above scenarios

jassi will find out ....

first scenario,she may misunderstand arman to having some relation with vidhi and never forgive him and go away until all things are cleared

second scenario...this one is the danger one,where jassi sacrifices her love and unites arman with vidhi and the kid saying that they need him more and also cures vidhi (as the doc said that its better that she does the tests in some big hospital)

I dont think vidhi is playing any trick here coz they showed what she is thinking in yesterdays episode .

Also the serial is called JJKN and hence they have to show her mahaan so she may give sacrifice of her love for others

👏...perfectly said......LOL, i better hope that vidhi dies off...i mean, third scenario....armaan gettign married to vidhi as that is her aakhri iccha and then her surviving and then armaan having two wives, jassi and vidhi...lmaooooooooooooo....i mean, look at poor apu....both the women in his life are there on the sets😆😆..i hope this doesnt go the KSBKBT way where karan married RK as gauri was in coma and then gauri gets well and karan  has right now two wives😆😆😆..imagine armaan becommign karan....and lets not forget.....we have aryan who might poison vidhi and tell her to ask for her rights a ka the status of the suri bawho.....

ms-tabu thumbnail

[i just want this vidhi to die,she better😡 and if those idiots show jassi sacrificing and A-V uniting, then then--🤬---🤬--------------------,  i havent wasted my 2and half yrs to c arman ending up with that 🤬 and i really mean it

if this really happens diya singh is a🤬

and when i thought AA-MS were getting so real,comes this cheap , c grade kekta garbage, i am just waiting for next week, i am really gonna give it to diya singh then,and i mean it😡

Edited by tablet - 18 years ago
indiainspires thumbnail
Originally posted by: tablet

[i just want this vidhi to die,she better😡 and if those idiots show jassi sacrificing and A-V uniting, then then--🤬---🤬--------------------,  i havent wasted my 2and half yrs to c arman ending up with that 🤬 and i really mean it

if this really happens diya singh is a🤬

and when i thought AA-MS were getting so real,comes this cheap , c grade kekta garbage, i am just waiting for next week, i am really gonna give it to diya singh then,and i mean it😡

tabs DO give it to tndnjjknteam😡wht they think v r? just bcoz we love a-j or aa-ms DOESNT mean v will tolerate ANY and EVERY RIDICULOUS AND HOPELESS "TWISTS".5TH AUG,NAINITAL,MISCARRIAGE,ENTRY OF MRS.AGNIHOTRI,AND NOW 🤢🤢🤢 theres no need to show arman bad n this track just 2 show sm scenes btw him n his real wife. STOP IT TND OTHERWISE V WILL STOP WATCHING YOUR SHOW😡ENOUGH OF PATIENCE😡if u can show a-j's child  SHOW THT n END IT NOW.THIS IS ENOUGH😡

momogrl21 thumbnail
totally agree tablet 😡 such a big twist 🤢 if anything happens like a-v coming together then i will give JJKN up 😭 😡
Sharmii thumbnail
i dont think vidhi is the mother..it sure maybe raj or armaan is the dad and she is the child's guardian..she doesnt seem to know armaan at all...keeps looking at his picture as though she was told about him by someone...
most probably she wants to handover the child cause she is dying ....
i guess j and a will adopt the child and this serial will end... 😛
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: a4j4ever

i dont think vidhi is the mother..it sure maybe raj or armaan is the dad and she is the child's guardian..she doesnt seem to know armaan at all...keeps looking at his picture as though she was told about him by someone...
most probably she wants to handover the child cause she is dying ....
i guess j and a will adopt the child and this serial will end... 😛

absolutely sharmi  i also think child might be raj's and vidhi dyin wants to hand the child to armaan as he was raj best friend

she doesnt know armaan only heard of him and seems the ending is good as per the promo

its also possible mayb raj just might make one last entry if all the old cast is coming back

yes i also agree with tina that it might be to stretch the serial

it doesnt make sense other wise

but i m sure vidhi entry wont ruin armaan jassi story