India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

APU-MONA-SO REAL, SS PLOT WILL SPOIL----

ms-tabu Goldie
ms-tabu
ms-tabu

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 8:46pm | IP Logged

Gals how many of u think this way? we all know that AA-MS have a super chemistry, but since the last few episodes i have been noticing that apu -mona have actually started looking like real couples-( plz. i am not having sick ideas), but i dunno, they look so natural and realistic 2gether, i mean thier body language , thier reaction the way they look, behave etc. etc, all i mean they r not acting , but actually just bieng themselves , very mich like real couple, thier acting, thier chemistry, thier feelings couldnt have been muchbetter, than what have we been seeing in the last few episodes, its obvious that they have actually gone completely in thier charecters, and r just enjying each other.Embarrassed

last few episodes have had the most amazing a-ja scenes, .Embarrassed

but now with this new stupid SS plot, is really gonna spoil things, not coz. ss is there, i mean the plat itself is really that cheap kekta one, they r once again all set to spoil the magical A-J moments.idiots- Angrythe makers r

and what if SS doesnt die, though they hav esaid she will, but what if they change track once more.so we will have this pati patni aur woh story,why i am getting all sort of scary ideasConfused

and what if jassi decided to dump arman(anthing possible in jjkn now)

though of corse this is a remote possibility.Ouch

most probably they show her as mahaan a susual accepting armans child, sooo predictable, couldnt the makers have come up with some better idea, what acheap plotright from kektas diary.Dead

but one thing is sure , i doubt if we will get 2 c those magical romanitic-A-J moments now, which w e die for.Crythis new plot definitely will prove a watershed on magic of A-J or should i say APU-MONA WinkConfused

Edited by tablet - 23 March 2006 at 8:47pm

sweetsorrow18 IF-Rockerz
sweetsorrow18
sweetsorrow18

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 8:49pm | IP Logged

so glad to hear from you tabs! Big smile

yes i agree...this plot is a direct chapter out of Kektamai's book on how to make a stupid show.....TnD could have come up with something 20 times better than this...and this is all they got....SS and a child??? oh c'mon...pathetic and disappointed......gahhhhhhhhhhhh

the things we go through for JandA yaar....lekin i think agree that the new plot is just going to show more JandA seperation, fights and non-magic scenes..... Cry

i think my storylines were sooo much betterLOL it didnt involve Apu ever having a child......Cry

Edited by sweetsorrow18 - 23 March 2006 at 8:50pm
priyaaa IF-Dazzler
priyaaa
priyaaa

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
hehe..it's interesting..with ss on the sets..MandA's
chemistry seems to have gotten BETTER Embarrassed
notice all the unnecessary hugging from armaan..or should i say, apu? Wink
reetsk Goldie
reetsk
reetsk

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Well, this plot is just to drag the story for another few weeks, to fulfill the so long desire of SS acting in JJKN and showing our Jassi mahaan again..........
So, don;t worry and just enjoy !!!! Tongue
tiki5434 IF-Dazzler
tiki5434
tiki5434

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 8:58pm | IP Logged

I just can't wait to see them all act together in one scene! It'll definitely be interesting... Tongue
currentchaos Goldie
currentchaos
currentchaos

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
lets see how interesting it gets... Tongue
ms-tabu Goldie
ms-tabu
ms-tabu

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
i am not liking it at all, ok i can tolerate ss hanging around AA , but the new twist, is just not sinking in my mind, they always spoill things when A-J moments r ther best
tiki5434 IF-Dazzler
tiki5434
tiki5434

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 9:18pm | IP Logged

like khush didi said, they could've come up with something so much more original... Ouch

Go to top