India-Forums

Woh Rehne Waali Mehlo Ki
Woh Rehne Waali Mehlo Ki

i'm so very mad!!!!

farzana98 Senior Member
farzana98
farzana98

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 8:13pm | IP Logged

Gosh i just wanna slap all those ppl one by one who work for sahara-one.......tonight i was watching woh rehne & when the title song was going on, the show stopped all of a sudden n started showing sum movie songs......Angry......then the drama came back at the last moment.......now don't even know wut i missed in the middleCryCry.......rehana is at work, otherwise she wud have smashed our tvAngryAngryAngry.........wut the hell is wrong with sahara.....why is it doing this to usAngry.......then i noticed that other serials were going ok but not woh rehne.....AngryAngry....uffffffff

*Guli* IF-Stunnerz
*Guli*
*Guli*

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
BUT YOU KNOW WHAT.........

I SAW IT THOUGH!!!!!!

I WENT TO MY UNCLES HOUSE AND IT WAS SHOWING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THATS STRANGE!
Miss.Supriya IF-Sizzlerz
Miss.Supriya
Miss.Supriya

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 1:32am | IP Logged
hey please do not use...Block/Captial letters for full sentences

mmm...intersting thou...the serial showing at ur uncles place n not at urs...mmmm
Srkzangel Groupbie
Srkzangel
Srkzangel

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 6:14am | IP Logged
yea same here.....i was so pissed......cuz i went to my neighbors house to watch it.....and i kept them awake and da drama came for like less than 5 minutes....until da title show...like u said....and then da screen when blank....a minute later they started playing those stupid songs.....i was really pissed.....who owns sahara one??>.....cuz they aren't doing a gud job of keeping there channel on air.........man...........so anyone who actually saw dat eps. can u plz uploaded it........thank you so much in advance!!!
jkjkjk Senior Member
jkjkjk
jkjkjk

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 7:23am | IP Logged
yes u r ryt m with u farzana also i wanna slap all those ppl one by one who work for sahara-one yaar whats wronge with them i just hate sahara from today coz they closed wrwmk i just hate matchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Angry   
jk1000 Groupbie
jk1000
jk1000

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Hi Below is the Contact personn's name and Adress who is responsile for the Sahara One Programming, I have already sent him mail to show my displeasure abt the recent programming.

Contact

Pavan R Chawla
Head, PR & Publicity --Sahara One
Sahara One Towers (2nd Floor)
Kamala Mills Compound,
Lower Parel West, Mumbai 400013
Email: info@tv.sahara-one.com

OodlesDoodles IF-Veteran Member
OodlesDoodles
OodlesDoodles

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 9:21am | IP Logged
ya i had the same problem...i thought something was wrong with the tv for a few mins as it was just black and then i switched channels and when i came back it was songs .
naravadeec Senior Member
naravadeec
naravadeec

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Oh god i extremely can feel all your guys anger at Sahara One. We, here in Thailand assuming it will be back by mid of next month but since you guys had the chance to watch but cut out in middle. That is awful. I am sorry for you guys and I agree you should write to them and say they are very bad by doing that to their lovely audiences (only for night serials). Angry Angry so they should not do that to test our patience too often

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index