.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Sid should win.He has a backbone.

pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: blue-ice

</div>The same way that Juhi potrayed Kumkum🤢...her reality shows have shown that she is nothing like kumkum..
<div>

If sara behaved childishly...it was because she was 19...almost a child...and juhi maa is 31 years old and still thinks that she is a baby...🤢

if juhi wins...she will be the least deserving winner in all the season's of BB...

If u r 19 doesn't mean that u r childish ...sara was not 19 at BB...her bidaai serial ran for 3 yrs...she might be 21 or 22...n as far as ur comments abt juhi neither i watched her kumkum nor the other reality shows...so i cant judge anything abt that...i vl leave ur opinions to u ...
analytical thumbnail
what if shonali comes in the final. we belive she is not a strong contestant based on her position in the house. between juhi and shonali, shonali has given more trp.
amar has won tasks so he helps in winning luxury budget and hence his position in the house is strong but do not know about the votebank. in bigboss website shonali has a high fan folllwing.

juhi is strong because of her groupism. shonali does not belong to any group..outside the house the votes matter. she fits the role of dumb blonde and lot of guys like that and will vote for her.
hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: analytical

12/14/2011 amar
12/17/2011 juhi
12/24/2011 shonali
12/31/2011 sky,sunny,sid
1/7/2012 winner 

they will have to keep either juhi or shonali in the final 3 since they are in the house from the beginning.. sid will get evicted, though they are favouring him after mahek, but what he did and doing now is not going to make him a winner... means indian National TV is making  'gali' person a winner ðŸ˜†... it may be juhi, since she tried to be fair with everyone , and nominated only once... that means BB is not showing any good side of hers... only negative side of her is been shown... may be planned to make FAKE mahek the winner... but had to evict her bec of BHAI effect ... now atleast it is better for BB to show good side of Juhi.. 
Edited by lats22 - 12 years ago
lippi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: analytical

12/14/2011 amar
12/17/2011 juhi
12/24/2011 shonali
12/31/2011 sky,sunny,sid
1/7/2012 winner 

In my opinion, JUHI, SKY and SUNNY who are already playing a gang will definitely kick out SID and Shonali/Amar (which ever one is left).

And in the end Juhi will win the show.

India's audience will never vote for a po*nstar. India still remains some traditional values!

And where the question comes of Sky, people will vote for him because he created entertainment (i.e. fights) for people.

Juhi has been two-faced so a lot of the audience is already fooled by watching her act all innocent and fair. So yes she will be the winner.

hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lippi

In my opinion, JUHI, SKY and SUNNY who are already playing a gang will definitely kick out SID and Shonali/Amar (which ever one is left).

And in the end Juhi will win the show.

India's audience will never vote for a po*nstar. India still remains some traditional values!

And where the question comes of Sky, people will vote for him because he created entertainment (i.e. fights) for people.

Juhi has been two-faced so a lot of the audience is already fooled by watching her act all innocent and fair. So yes she will be the winner.

in fact we cannot say Juhi is bad.. bec all the 13 contestants nominated her only once!!! means she is a good and fair person inside the house.. and all those 13 cannot go wrong.. what is shown to us is her negative side... which is not fair, considering the fact that FAKE mahek was very negative... so it will be good for BB to show some positive side of Juhi rather than all the time showing her eating, sleeping and waxing ..😆