Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Hates and Lowes (Page 2)

tiki5434 IF-Dazzler
tiki5434
tiki5434

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_kp

Lmao Moniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, u rock yaar!!!!LOLall the pics were too good. the one that cracked me up the most was :

Originally posted by moondust

I was going through the gallery and found some of my pet hates and personal favesTongueTongueTongue:

^^LMAOOOOOO to the bhabi's: Savita, Khatri and GaytriLOLLOLLOL..they do the sasu-maa danceLOL.."I'm the saas, you're the bahuuuu..together we can cook ladoos!Tongue" cook ladooo ahahahahaha......i loved this last sentence.LOL

SAME HERE!!! lmoooaaaaa!!! LOL

reetsk Goldie
reetsk
reetsk

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Thanks Moni, the pics are too good and I lowe ur avtaar Wink
Ambrosia IF-Sizzlerz
Ambrosia
Ambrosia

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 10:29pm | IP Logged

Sony Entertainments Aap Jaisa Koi at Bhavans Cultural Centre, Andheri

^^I love this pic..as i had some fun with itTongueTongueTongue..if anyone can remember Diya singh the gremlin?Big smile

isnt the DIYA LOOK similars the shrewli look

^^But they made such a cute coupleCryCryCry..man, apu really loves those shouldersConfused

the best offscreen and onscreen couple

o mere sona re sona re dedungi jaan juda maat hona re

^^Lemme guess Kahiin kissi roz..or something like thatDeadDead..SS playing a bad jethani jiOuch..lmaoooo to the screeching dadiLOL

no this is a scene from KYA HADSA KYA HAQUEEQAT.ss was a bahu and rashanda was a churail here, her atma was inside shilpa's body.

^^SS likes to hang out with the official gangsters of STAR pariviaar..they are called "the Kekta crew"..but where's professor Agnihotri, from the Sony square??ConfusedConfused..he's afraid, because he hasn't joined the Kekta crew just yetOuchDeadLOL

Apurva was not in MUMbai then, there was another pic os SS with Nandu in the same party

Hope you enjoyed..and had similar hates and lovesTongueBig smileSmile

Aabha IF-Dazzler
Aabha
Aabha

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 12:06am | IP Logged

^^But they made such a cute coupleCryCryCry..man, apu really loves those shouldersConfused

*sigh*....and he touches them in EVERY episode!!!...and everytime I see that happen I'm thinking...WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY RK WHYYYY????  *sniff* Bechare MandACry

^^Gaahh..he really loves those honest eyes.."you are wearing contacts, madam Jessica??"

Awwwwww...I found that pic tooooooooooooooo cute!!!....the way he comes up to her and says huskily..."tell me Jazzberry"....I was likeEmbarrassed...and thinking to myself..."ya tell him mona TELL HIM!!!" LOL....and mona being the cute one that she is was all innocent about and said "nothiiiing" TongueLOLEmbarrassed

^^LMAOOOOOO to the bhabi's: Savita, Khatri and GaytriLOLLOLLOL..they do the sasu-maa danceLOL.."I'm the saas, you're the bahuuuu..together we can cook ladoos!Tongue"

This one was just down-right HILARIOUS!!!...ESPECIALLY the last part..."together we can cook ladoos!" LOL  I'm so picturing them dancing together and singing that!! Hahahahahahaha!!LOL

Sharila IF-Dazzler
Sharila
Sharila

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Thanks for all the pics
aish2 IF-Sizzlerz
aish2
aish2

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 2:29am | IP Logged
thanx for the pics
momogrl21 IF-Rockerz
momogrl21