moondust thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

I was going through the gallery and found some of my pet hates and personal favesπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›:

^^^The pic i wish never ceased to exist🀒..oh how i wish prince charming was there to save cindrellaπŸ˜³πŸ˜›πŸ˜³

^^I love this pic..as i had some fun with itπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›..if anyone can remember Diya singh the gremlin?πŸ˜ƒ

^^But they made such a cute couple😭😭😭..man, apu really loves those shouldersπŸ˜•

^^Gaahh..he really loves those honest eyes.."you are wearing contacts, madam Jessica??"

^^Lemme guess Kahiin kissi roz..or something like that🀒🀒..SS playing a bad jethani ji..lmaoooo to the screeching dadiπŸ˜†

^^Soul sisters: Ritu Chaudery and Shilpa Agnihotri

^^SS likes to hang out with the official gangsters of STAR pariviaar..they are called "the Kekta crew"..but where's professor Agnihotri, from the Sony square??πŸ˜•πŸ˜•..he's afraid, because he hasn't joined the Kekta crew just yetπŸ€’πŸ˜†

^^LMAOOOOOO to the bhabi's: Savita, Khatri and GaytriπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..they do the sasu-maa danceπŸ˜†.."I'm the saas, you're the bahuuuu..together we can cook ladoos!πŸ˜›"

Hope you enjoyed..and had similar hates and lovesπŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

LMAO!!!!!!! Tony looks constipated πŸ˜†
too many refried beans i think πŸ˜•

Dadi got choodified by SS....bechari πŸ˜†

THANKS MONIIIII.....i share ur lowes and hates yaar πŸ˜ƒ

moondust thumbnail
yayyyy thanks khush..lmaooooo to the choodafied part πŸ˜†
Jia thumbnail

Lmao Moniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, u rock yaar!!!!πŸ˜†all the pics were too good. the one that cracked me up the most was :

This content was originally posted by: moondust

I was going through the gallery and found some of my pet hates and personal favesπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›:

^^LMAOOOOOO to the bhabi's: Savita, Khatri and GaytriπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..they do the sasu-maa danceπŸ˜†.."I'm the saas, you're the bahuuuu..together we can cook ladoos!πŸ˜›" cook ladooo ahahahahaha......i loved this last sentence.πŸ˜†

moondust thumbnail
awwww thanks Khair πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ ..ya, i was looking for a word that could rhyme with "bahu"
marvelous.malks thumbnail
That Kekta crew gang really roxx according to me πŸ˜›
And K_O is the prince charming πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

That was nice moniii... πŸ˜› he DOES love those shoulders πŸ˜†
moondust thumbnail
thanks mallu πŸ˜› ..and the kekta crew suck! 🀒 ..lmaoooo, always clutching onto those shoulders 😳
priyaaa thumbnail
MandA forever ^_^V

Edited by priyaaa - 18 years ago
tiki5434 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sweet_kp

Lmao Moniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, u rock yaar!!!!πŸ˜†all the pics were too good. the one that cracked me up the most was :

SAME HERE!!! lmoooaaaaa!!! πŸ˜†
reetsk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Moni, the pics are too good and I lowe ur avtaar πŸ˜‰