Plz ShanTANNU trim your hair a bit

Posted: 12 years ago
I have a complain to ShaanTANNU, plz trim your hair from the front a little.

Its hard to see your eyes sometimes. And that irittates me. 

I love your charcter very much, but i can't see your eyes it makes me so damn irittated๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by Kriyanshlover - 12 years ago
YEAH THORA SA TRIMMING KI ZARURAT HAI !!! 
nahi yaar..!!!! i LOVE shanTANNU in long hair..!!! it makes him sooo adorable...!!!!!!!

but yeah...he has such ossom eyes...and kabhi kabhi uski aakhe chup jaati hai toh gussa aata hai...
toh yeah...a little trimming would work...

BUT NOTHIN MORE  THAN TRIMMIN...!!!!!!!!

-Saumya
ARE YOU EFFFIN' KIDDDIN ME !??!!? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Mumbai ke hair cuttin' salons BANDH ho gaye thanks to the trend  Shantannu Maheshwari started ..

So I ask you again ..

ARE YOU EFFFIN' KIDDDIN ME !??!!?  ๐Ÿ˜ฒ  ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Originally posted by SwaRon911

ARE YOU EFFFIN' KIDDDIN ME !??!!? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Mumbai ke hair cuttin' salons BANDH ho gaye thanks to the trend  Shantannu Maheshwari started ..

So I ask you again ..

ARE YOU EFFFIN' KIDDDIN ME !??!!?  ๐Ÿ˜ฒ  ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Nahi its just i can't see his eyes it makes me irittated but a trmming would do it
I don't know if he needs a trim or not! I really love his hair do... it's unusual and sexy!๐Ÿ˜‰
again...r u effing kiddin...humarein swayam ki saare sundertha uski lambhi zulfonmein hai...i love his hair...the way it falls on his eyes makes him look so hot
Originally posted by SwaRonluver666

again...r u effing kiddin...humarein swayam ki saare sundertha uski lambhi zulfonmein hai...i love his hair...the way it falls on his eyes makes him look so hot

HAAN PAR MUHJE USKI AKHEEN NAHI DIKTI!!!!!
yeah same here, he shd trim lil bit cz eyes r the most expressive feature of an actor/ actresses...m sure he will look cuter in short hair too :)
actuallu i kinda like his 'julfe'...it makes him look really adorable.thugh ya uski aankhein dikhni chahiye