Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

READ THIS ONLY IF YOU HAVE NOT LOOSE HOPE.

lenageorge thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Guyzz today i called star one office at mumbai.A lady picked up the fone.I told that i want to talk about ghsp season2 with gc and dd as leads or a new show with them .she said they had a new year surprise for us.and wait for that/.she said she vl give the request to channel head.She have taken my id and mob no. and told that if anything happens it vl be informed

As far as their new yr surprise goes , I think vl get a performance by GurTi on their channel .( Before DD leaves). This may be their idea to retain GEET fanbase till Jan. If pressure from fans remain even after new yr , they will def try n get GurTi back , if fans mellow down like DMG and MJHT who only resurrect once in every 2 months , we won't get them . Pressure has to be stepped up before actors take up any other projects :|

guys plz don't loose hope aur kisi bhi halatme request ,demands kam mat karna dmg,mjht ke fans ki tarah please please guys please,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

SO FRENDZ KEEP CALLING THE SO OFFICE MUMBAI PLSSS, THEY ARE TAKING DOWN OUR NAMES AND NUMBERS SO CALL FROM DIFF NUMBERS ... THEY ARE CHECKING WHETHER WE ARE VALID AND ALSO HOW LONG THESE REQUESTS WILL KEEP COMING IN ... SO LETS KEEP THE BALL ROLLING --

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2386330
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2386384

Who all will join me?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KTPROCKS thumbnail
Thanks dear
will continue to fight for GEET
merinsarah thumbnail
vl do it  dear.πŸ‘πŸΌ
AdorableAditi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks.vl continue our fight.
najmaDG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 hopes are still high...πŸ‘πŸΌ
Alyaa_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
definitely... we'll all work together to get them back...
jaspreetm2815 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome Post πŸ‘
will continue to fight for GEET
..CountingStars thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
That's Awesome!!
Will Continue To Fight For GHSP 2!
kasuforever2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
will do anything for our gurti but hope they r not lying like they said geet was not gonna end😑 liars they still didnt listen to us an ended the best show ever that gave them so much popularity if it wasnt for gurti an geet they wouldnt be where they are now😑im missing my gurti so much πŸ˜­ come on guyz we need to fight for geet season 2
anisaf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I ALSO RANG AND THEY SAID THE SAME THING TO ME.DONT KNOW IF ITS TRUE BUT WE CAN TRY OUR BEST.