Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

Sneak preview for today?? (Page 4)

Kiran1977 Senior Member
Kiran1977
Kiran1977

Posted: 31 March 2005 at 4:45am | IP Logged

Hi guys,

Reading your comments makes me think, you gys are really DK-addicts. Everybody supports DK and want Disha to give in.

Don't get me wrong, even I agree that Disha should be honest to herself about her feelings. And Disha and Dk should end up together and all.

On the other hand DK is not a "nice and warm" person to live with. At the smallest things DK jumps to conclusions and suspects Disha without even listening to Disha's explanation. DK even threatened several times that thiss will be Disha's last day in DK Seghal's house. Kisise pyar karte ho to bharosa bhi karo.

As someone wrote in this topic "Sinners don't become saints overnight ..."( I think it was DK addict), even this goes for Disha. Give her some slack and time. She will come around. Disha has some mayor things to accept in the last 6 Months: Death of her adoptive father, ID of her biological father, death of her biological father, hate of her adoptive mother, giving up her first love, the fear of losing her adoptive sister, cruel Gargi who rang badalti rahti hain and above all a cruel man like DK  trying to destroy Disha. And the change of DK to love confession.

Love to read your replies.

diksha Groupbie
diksha
diksha

Posted: 31 March 2005 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Dkaddict, Sorry for this late reply...You have a point dear, when you are supporting DK...Yes DK needs to be given a chance...BUT....

I too agree that sinners dont change overnight...But they do need to be straightened out...Just imagine yourself in Disha's shoes....Would you so easily forgive and love the guy who put you through so many troubles and even to this day, does not think one bit to accuse you of the worst thing that you have never done?Its like Disha is under the microscope every minute...DK needs to realize what Disha is for him fully...Then only I feel Disha should go to him....And go to him, SHE MUST...Cos even I want DK to be happy at the end...But I only say that he has some more growing up to do...

And as far as Disha is concerned, she indeed is a saint compared to DK...She is and has been a woman of values and character...She has always listened to her heart...She is a true match to DK in terms of going all out on the things that you want to achieve....And how dare DK accuses her of adultery...Did he forget what he had done in the early days of marriage with Sanya, right under her nose?I hate men who dont practice what they preach....

And now for all of us who are such ardent fans of DK, its going to be a long wait...But it going to be well worth it...After all we dont want a half baked love story, with no meaning at all....Believe me we would not be liking this serial so much if Disha falls for DK at the drop of the hat...It should happen gradually...Dont you think so?

All said and done,I want to emphasise on one thing...I am a great fan of DK and he is the only reason I'm interested in this serial....Want to really see how a man of his character, who was lead into doing some non character things, finally gets back into his real self with the help of his lady love...To me this is what this story means...The fall and rise of a man who is wonderful at heart....

Would love to read your part on this...Embarrassed

Cheers...
Diksha....
dkaddict Senior Member
dkaddict
dkaddict

Posted: 31 March 2005 at 5:13pm | IP Logged

Oh, Diksha, I agree, it will all have to take sometime, else the story would not be as enjoyable. Still, I would like to see Disha melt in his arms just a bit... then of course she could go, "wait a minute! What the hell am I doing?"

If you put me in her place just now, after what I've been through the last 5 1/2 years, yeah, I'd melt! DK would be like a breathe of fresh air! At least he is in the process of reform- and coming along nicely, I must say! A wise man once said, "don't criticize a man in the shower for being dirty!" Not to say you couldn't point out a spot he missed, I guess...

I always like to take a step back, and try to see things from the other person's perspective. If Disha could do that, it would do their relationship a lot of good- same if DK would, as well. I wonder if either of them do much thinking- they just seem to react automaticly to everything, then regret it later.

Whatever saintliness Disha may appear to have, I do not know how deep it runs, for I do not know if it has truly been put to the test. It may seem on the surface that she has been through some terrible things, but life can get so much worse than what she has been through. If you've ever seen a realistic movie on the life of prisoners of war, you may know what I mean. Or try watching Schindler's List. Now, there's some trying situations!

I must say, she has already resorted to some questionable tactics in her quest for revenge- itself not saintly. She may be a nice girl with usually good intentions, but she does not impress me much. For her, yeah, her life was great before DK came along, and would then seem terrible since, but things could have been soooooooooo much worse! She could have been stuck in an Ekta serial! LOL

Seriously, though, DK has been mean, rude, and underhanded, but he was not the monster he easily could have been. He did not rape, beat, imprison, etc. And he has come a long way.

No, I do not want them to kiss and make up just yet, but Disha could be more considerate. And melt just a bit more, at such lovely moments as presented by DK just the other day.

On the adultery issue- when DK was with Sanya, yes, that was a cheap and low, low way to irritate Disha, but at that point, neither of them considered their marriage a marriage, or even wanted to have such a relationship. Now, however, DK most certainly does want Disha as his wife, and has declared his feelings for her. I think he did jump the gun a bit. It is most likely because he is insecure about their relationship, what with Disha claiming to not care, yet often implying something else by her actions. Poor guy must be real confused! If you take a look at Disha and Vedant from DK's position, its not too hard to see how he so easily fell into Gargi's trap on this one. And the fact that he was so quick and sincere in his apology speaks volumes to me about his character. I think that by now, DK would preach something different than what he would have back in the early days.

Anyhow, before I write a novel, I'm going to move on to another topic.... Big smile

-DKaddict, who feels confident in saying  that hell and heaven are relative notions

diksha Groupbie
diksha
diksha

Posted: 31 March 2005 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
Yes  Dkaddict(would love to  know your real name..feels odd to address  you as dkaddict...Smile), in fact you have got very valid points....DK has come a long way and Disha being the sane lady that she claims to be, has to understand atleast that much...She should give him  some indications that she is indeed  recognising his  change...She can do better than hanging around with Vedant and laughing out like  there is no tomorrow, especially when she knows that DK wont like it...

Yeah it would be a great idea and I too cant wait to see that scene where Disha gets carried away with DK's charms and for a moment gets lost in his arms...That would atleast tell DK that Disha is starting to have those feelings for him....The insecurity that he has right now is really valid as he has no clue what is there in her mind and at no cost he doesnt want to let go of her...He actually doesnt mean whatever he says...He just says things to vent out his frustration....A lot of times we end up hurting the very person who we love the most.....And here DK is doing exactly the same thing....

Man...Am I loving this discussion or what?I must tell you, along with a great sense of humour You do carry a great heart...With the way you think and understand about people I can telll you, your loved ones are very lucky to have you....And your articulation is superb....language is impeccable and its usage is just appropriate!

I hope now we both are on the same page, right?In fact we both wanted to say the samething but in a different way...

Whatever it is DK is going to win in the end...And if Disha has a problem with that let her go take a hike....We are there for our DKWink...What say?

Cheers...
Diksha....
dkaddict Senior Member
dkaddict
dkaddict

Posted: 31 March 2005 at 7:17pm | IP Logged

Yeah, same page! And if Disha has a problem with ending up with DK, I'll come and take her place, no problem!!! Wink

I do enjoy the mix of intellectual conversation/discussion and outright laugh-your-a** -off humor! This forum has really helped me to open up and  expand aspects of myself that had been buried for so long. Diu vivat I-F! Or, for the Latin-ignorant, vande I-F! Such a lovely collection of souls I am so greatful to have found!

-DKaddict

Edited by dkaddict - 31 March 2005 at 7:19pm

Go to top