Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

Sneak preview for today?? (Page 2)

diksha Groupbie
diksha
diksha

Posted: 30 March 2005 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Hi Dkaddict...

I object....Sorry to say so, but did you not see/read what DK sir did y'day with poor Disha and what he has been doing eversince he met her....She is literally having hell everyday...whenever he wants he loves her and whenever he wants he hates her...There is still some more retribution proccess that he will have to go through before he gets his Disha...For wjatever he has done I wont like her to go to him that easily....Sorry Dkaddict for interfering...but just thought I will express myself on this issue, since I felt you will take it in the real sense...

Cheers...
Diksha....

diksha Groupbie
diksha
diksha

Posted: 30 March 2005 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Thanks Fiza for the  teaser...And  BTW your name is beautiful...

Cheers...
Diksha...
ManishaRox IF-Dazzler
ManishaRox
ManishaRox

Posted: 30 March 2005 at 10:49am | IP Logged
thanks for the sneak preview cheers!!Big smile
jingle IF-Rockerz
jingle
jingle

Posted: 30 March 2005 at 11:06am | IP Logged
i am going to watch it now at 12.30am
Fizak IF-Dazzler
Fizak
Fizak

Posted: 30 March 2005 at 11:24am | IP Logged

hey its ok...samy

atlast now i hope all will address me prperly.........

Fiza

Originally posted by samy74

Hi

Sorry fiza got your name now..forgive me..samy

Fizak IF-Dazzler
Fizak
Fizak

Posted: 30 March 2005 at 11:28am | IP Logged

Originally posted by diksha

Thanks Fiza for the  teaser...And  BTW your name is beautiful...

Cheers...
Diksha...

ur welcome... anyways i agree with u...that dk himself doesn't understand what feelings he have& what he is doing........Embarrassedhis feelings r changing now & then...

and thanks for liking m9 name

Fiza

dkaddict Senior Member
dkaddict
dkaddict

Posted: 30 March 2005 at 11:33am | IP Logged

Diksha, no problem voicing your own opinion, that's what this place is for. I certainly do agree that Disha has had a hellish time, but, then again, she has brought a good deal of it on herself. Same with DK. They'd have a lot less headaches if they would just sit down and have a nice talk, laying everything out on the table. No accusing, no jumping to conclusions, no assuming- LOTS OF LISTENING!!! Not likely to happen, though. Where would the plot go??

But I do think Disha ought to mind her tongue when she knows very well (or damn well should) how DK feels about her, why can't she stop twisting the knife in his heart?? At least she can keep her mouth shut in that regard, instead of constantly saying how she doesn't care for him, doesn't care what he feels for her, doesn't care how he treats her. How many times does he have to hear it?? Is she trying to torture him, or what??

And I don't believe her one bit, that it is all because she cares so much for Sumitra. Why the hell she even calls her mummyji? Sumitra is in no way her "mummyji" unless DK is her hubbyji!

She wants DK to trust her, she wants DK to let go of his past, she wants DK to become a better person- why? So she can go break his heart again and again and again? She really is getting her revenge, then, isn't she? Isn't that what she said, that she wanted him to fall in love, so she can ruin him? Well, she sure is torturing him now! Why try breaking down all his defense mechanisms if all she is going to do is run a blade through him? And why does she feel the need to appoint herself the grand savior of both DK and Sumitra??

She really needs to stop and think about what the hell she is doing and why.  If all she is going to do is shread his heart in the end, she ought to just leave now, before his love grows even more. I don't think Mummyji would like to see the mess DK will be in when Disha finally leaves, either. Bet she didn't think of that! Or does she plan on sacrificing the rest of her life for the sake of mummyji? Would mummyji enjoy seeing her dear son in a marriage where his deep love for his wife goes unreturned? Would she enjoy seeing that knife twisting away in his heart for god knows how long, while Disha still wonders why she's staying in that house, esp. once Sumitra is better?

I think DK has come a long way already, and she ought to cut him some slack- sinners don't become saints overnight, leastwise, not without some kind of divine intervention! At least she could be a bit more considerate of his feelings toward her. She's no saint herself. Forgiveness is also very important in a relationship. So are patience and understanding. They both have a ways to go, and they both need to work on things, or there is no hope. It cannot be one-sided, therefore I say, if she cannot even admit her feelings, poor DK is wasting his time!

We know she will come around eventually, but in the mean time, I will suffer along with my dear DK, as his love goes unrequited. Cry Broken Heart

-DKaddict, who thinks everyone should really try to be honest, at least with themselves

samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 30 March 2005 at 11:51am | IP Logged

hi

I agree with u DKaddict as i truly believe that disha still needs to a litle considerate towards poor DK as she knows how much she loves her..so must be stupid if she thinks DK doesn't love her. It is amazing Dk has come leaps and bounds from where he was a total non believer in marriage, commitment and love etc but our disha can't see that or maybe she just doesn't want to admit to it.

I do feel for dish and i believe dk was horrible to her initially or even now at times but even she keeps saying herself that u should forget the past. I think she should confront Dk and ask him as he is willing to tell her about parineeta but i can't see this happening she will surely be the reason disha will leave dk..and than they will come together i hope anyway..

But it is time disha realises her true feelings for Dk as she is only in that house becuase of DK not anyone...

SamyBig smile

Go to top