Sneak preview for today??

samy74 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Hi

Can someone again provide sneak preview for today can't wait...........? Anyone swathi, faziK, Twinecool...Please as Lata would update tomorrow but with Pari coming today must be some fireworks??

Thanks in advance.

samy😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Asian Princess thumbnail

yehhh plzz  can anyone from india provide a sneak preview of todays episode really want to know what happened after pari arrival!!!!

Love Asian Princess/ DK ki deewani 😉loll

Fizak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

hello everyone ..first i would like to clarify that m9 name is Fiza......😊

here is the preview....missed first part & nothing much happened...dk goes to disha's room for clarification....but dish says she is not interested in his past.....& she is there only for mummyji & will go once she doesn't need her...Dk 😲

p fliring with vendant ..when dk calls her in room & ask to close the door.....disha watch all this& get flashback of the night when he says i love you....

dk ask pori to get oout of his life..gargi puts fire on disha wounds

next disha asks dk how many girls will he have in his life 1st sania now porii...dk voice echoing i have only one woman in m9 life & that u.....

disha says i don't bother waht u do ( this hurts dk very much)& u shld be in ur limits as what mummmyji will think ....

rest all boring,......

Fiza

Edited by Fizak - 19 years ago
samy74 thumbnail

Hi

Thanks for the update...well sad so it has started the Dk and disha misundrstanding....i guess no more romantic scences from now on..

sad days are here...

samy😃

samy74 thumbnail

Hi

Sorry fiza got your name now..forgive me..samy

dkaddict thumbnail
Originally posted by: Fizak

next disha asks dk how many girls will he have in his life 1st sania now porii...dk voice echoing i have only one woman in m9 life & that u.....

disha says i don't bother waht u do ( this hurts dk very much)& u shld be in ur limits as what mummmyji will think ....

Oh, DK, I love you for this!!!!! But Disha is being a complete idiot!! 😡 When will she stop using Sumitra as an excuse, and admit the truth of her feelings for DK?!?!?!? Stupid woman!! 😡 She keeps hurting our poor DK like this, and I will be happy to see her go! Let him find a real woman- one that knows very well how she feels, and isn't afraid to admit it!!!

-DKaddict

keshp15 thumbnail

hey guys

its KP

thanks fizak

i cant wait to know whatll  happen next

love KP

samy74 thumbnail

Hi

Couldn't agree more i think somethingdrastic needs to happen to DK before she realises as even now she is showing this excuse and hurting DK..should know better she is only in that house for DK because she feels for him and for people he loves e.g is mum so she wants to help her recover only because she loves DK stupid girl!!!

samy

diksha thumbnail
Hi Dkaddict...

I object....Sorry to say so, but did you not see/read what DK sir did y'day with poor Disha and what he has been doing eversince he met her....She is literally having hell everyday...whenever he wants he loves her and whenever he wants he hates her...There is still some more retribution proccess that he will have to go through before he gets his Disha...For wjatever he has done I wont like her to go to him that easily....Sorry Dkaddict for interfering...but just thought I will express myself on this issue, since I felt you will take it in the real sense...

Cheers...
Diksha....
diksha thumbnail
Thanks Fiza for the  teaser...And  BTW your name is beautiful...

Cheers...
Diksha...