Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update

24th June 2004 Update (Page 8)

vijay Admin Group
vijay
vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 01 July 2004 at 8:42pm | IP Logged

Hi Jodi, Its great to see you active on the forum. I am myself very befuddled with the way some of the young and not so young gals are doting on Purab.

I do not know whether you all have observed Purab's character on the JJKN show, his eyes are not at all expressive and it appears to me as if he just practises on his speech delivery and its quite evident that it is not natural. (this is my opinion and we all right to express ourselves). 

btw, jodi as about Kanchi... please do not say anything to her she is a good person by heart (and so is every member of on this forum). And Jab se Sameer soni has written a personal mail to her with all his photographs tab se uske to pao jameen par hee nahin padte. And she has all the praise for him and cannot take anything against him. (Did'nt anyone observed this change ?) I hope you understood what I mean to say. Ab dekho after reading this mail she will start bamboozling me for writing all this. Vijay Vijay Ouch.

I am sorry for my earlier post as it was just to get some attention of you all Wink. But I really do not know what so good you all find in Armaan and Purab and I mean they are just screen characters.

I was thinking why not we have a Poll on the forum to find the average age of the members on this forum. For all of you who do not know I am just 24 year YOUNG Wink. Kanchi can you please create a Poll on the same ?

Oops.. Getting late for Office. Will catch you all later..

Cheers,
Vijay Clap

kanchi Goldie
kanchi
kanchi

Posted: 01 July 2004 at 9:11pm | IP Logged

Arre we also know that they are only scren charactersBig smile. Well i am really glad that this forum is really getting active.Well well i am soooooooo sorryWink, i know i am kinda possesive about Purab,its not about the mail yaar, i also don't know he really send it or not . i completely forgot about it cause its really hard to trust this virtual reality so called Internet.Okey i will create a poll

Hm.... am i tht good??.....If u say i must beBig smile.Anyways I am SOOOOO sorry if i was offensive to anyone here in this fourm.

kanchi

Anitha Groupbie
Anitha
Anitha

Posted: 02 July 2004 at 3:46am | IP Logged

God...Jodi.....why are you so aggressive and prickly?? Here is this forum everyone are just expressing themselves and best of all in a positive way. There is no need to be so brusque abt it!!

AM reading such negativity after such a long time here.....

Its really spoilt my reading of updates today Confused

vijay Admin Group
vijay
vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 02 July 2004 at 5:05am | IP Logged

Hi Anitha...

Its ok.. do not mind what Jodi has said... as she is new to this forum and soon will understand and adjust with kanchi, deadly and navika's level of admiration for Purab. Vijay BhatterVijay BhatterBig smile 

For Ashwirya

Did you checked google for your name: Ashwirya and your name is on the 1st spot.

Cheers,
Vijay Bhatter

Ashwirya Shetty Senior Member
Ashwirya Shetty
Ashwirya Shetty

Posted: 02 July 2004 at 11:04am | IP Logged

Hi Vijay,

Yes...I did a search on 'Ashwirya' on Google and found it topped the list. Maybe there are not many Ashwirya out there or if they are, they are lying dormant.

BTW, were you trying to find something about me? lol.

About Jassi show, Jassi has been a letdown. Probably my expectations were set high about this career woman. To me, she appears as a wimp.

About Armaan- He did not give any successful films after Pardes, did he?

To me, Jassi does not come across as an ideal career woman. She is too emotional at work (not emotional about work, but about her love life or lack of it). She cries at a drop of a hat. About yesterday's episode, why was she upset/crying at the thought of Armaan and Mallika getting back together? Did she think that if they did not get back together, she had a chance? Didn't she promise herself (few episode earlier) that she would move away from Armaan life and just concentrate on her work? ...

How come she does not get attracted or fall in love with the good guys in her life 'Nandu' or 'Purab' or some other 'good' guy. She knows for a fact that Armaan is a skirt-chaser. Probably, she is one of those females that get attracted to the 'bad' guys...There are females out there, that get beaten by their boyfriend and husbands and yet they find a 'justifiable' reason for the beating?!?!??!?!

Armaan is shown as a selfish, egoistic character in the show, so any minuscule signs of humanity, or softening if the eyes, has the viewers (more females, sorry to say) go ga-ga over him...C'mon gals, we deserve more.

Another thing, everyone in the show keeps harping about Jassi's innocence. She is innocent in what sense...is she a virgin?  Well that is altogether another discussion. For the other part, her actions are anything but innocent. Eavesdropping, Manipulating situations such as changing the sales figure to show profit etc, getting Mallika and Armaan to go to a marriage counselor (even if it is for a good cause) is not a sign of innocence...but of a manipulator. They can project her as a caring person and yet strong, however right now she comes across as a wishy-washy person.

I could go-on...but work is calling.

Ciao, Ash

Edited by Ashwirya Shetty - 02 July 2004 at 11:21am
vijay Admin Group
vijay
vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 02 July 2004 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashwirya Shetty

Hi Vijay,

Yes...I did a search on 'Ashwirya' on Google and found it topped the list. Maybe there are not many Ashwirya out there or if they are, they are lying dormant.

BTW, were you trying to find something about me? lol.

I was just checking the Forum Log Files and the keywords through which are getting hits. So I found your name over. May be someone is looking for Smile

Cheers,
Vijay

Go to top