Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update

24th June 2004 Update - Page 7

Ashwirya Shetty thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Hi Vijay,

Yes...I did a search on 'Ashwirya' on Google and found it topped the list. Maybe there are not many Ashwirya out there or if they are, they are lying dormant.

BTW, were you trying to find something about me? lol.

About Jassi show, Jassi has been a letdown. Probably my expectations were set high about this career woman. To me, she appears as a wimp.

About Armaan- He did not give any successful films after Pardes, did he?

To me, Jassi does not come across as an ideal career woman. She is too emotional at work (not emotional about work, but about her love life or lack of it). She cries at a drop of a hat. About yesterday's episode, why was she upset/crying at the thought of Armaan and Mallika getting back together? Did she think that if they did not get back together, she had a chance? Didn't she promise herself (few episode earlier) that she would move away from Armaan life and just concentrate on her work? ...

How come she does not get attracted or fall in love with the good guys in her life 'Nandu' or 'Purab' or some other 'good' guy. She knows for a fact that Armaan is a skirt-chaser. Probably, she is one of those females that get attracted to the 'bad' guys...There are females out there, that get beaten by their boyfriend and husbands and yet they find a 'justifiable' reason for the beating?!?!??!?!

Armaan is shown as a selfish, egoistic character in the show, so any minuscule signs of humanity, or softening if the eyes, has the viewers (more females, sorry to say) go ga-ga over him...C'mon gals, we deserve more.

Another thing, everyone in the show keeps harping about Jassi's innocence. She is innocent in what sense...is she a virgin?  Well that is altogether another discussion. For the other part, her actions are anything but innocent. Eavesdropping, Manipulating situations such as changing the sales figure to show profit etc, getting Mallika and Armaan to go to a marriage counselor (even if it is for a good cause) is not a sign of innocence...but of a manipulator. They can project her as a caring person and yet strong, however right now she comes across as a wishy-washy person.

I could go-on...but work is calling.

Ciao, Ash

Edited by Ashwirya Shetty - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vijay thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Ashwirya Shetty

Hi Vijay,

Yes...I did a search on 'Ashwirya' on Google and found it topped the list. Maybe there are not many Ashwirya out there or if they are, they are lying dormant.

BTW, were you trying to find something about me? lol.

I was just checking the Forum Log Files and the keywords through which are getting hits. So I found your name over. May be someone is looking for 😊

Cheers,
Vijay