India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update

24th June 2004 Update (Page 7)

heyeon Groupbie
heyeon
heyeon

Posted: 01 July 2004 at 5:11am | IP Logged

The poll was rigged. Purab's percent went up from 27% to 71% in 3 hrs and soon after that they closed the poll. Actually the poll has nothing to do with the plotline. They realize that right now people will side with Purab coz he is the nice guy. Remember the poll where they asked if Jassi should confess her love and 76% said yes but did it happen? of course not coz that would ruin the story. The poll is just there for Audience participation and nothing else.

Also I dont want Purab to come and go away right now. He is perfect for the role of Michel who in BLF falls in love with Betty. Purab should come later as Michel and that would make the show really intresting coz now two guys would be in love with her. Purab and a completely reformed Armaan.

kanchi Goldie
kanchi
kanchi

Posted: 01 July 2004 at 8:20am | IP Logged

Oh my god... polling is nothing to do with jassi and Purab getting together?Wow i just can't belive it.Now Purab is free from Jassi ke muthi se.

Purab mei arahahu......Tum jara Thehero.Wow, jassi u are the greatestWink.Exuse me guys have to go and find Purab.

Bye Have A SUPER DAY.Oh by the way if u are not concern about Purab comming back then why are u listening those rubbish things

kanchi

kanchi Goldie
kanchi
kanchi

Posted: 01 July 2004 at 8:21am | IP Logged

Hey Deadly are u comming with me to find Purab.Jaldi ayo varna hum late hojayenge.Quick quick,fast fast,jaldi jaldi........Wink

kanchi

navika Senior Member
navika
navika

Posted: 01 July 2004 at 8:33am | IP Logged
hey kanchi you always taking about deadly not me i wrote you back for the support you gave it to me and hey our dreams are coming true on tuesday so check it out girl
vijay Admin Group
vijay
vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 01 July 2004 at 9:05am | IP Logged

Hey bhagwan !!!

Main een ladkiyon ka kya karoon... and do not understand why you all are crazy abt a 34yr old guy (samir soni) and 33yr(apoorva agnihotri)..

Cheers,
Vijay

deadly Senior Member
deadly
deadly

Posted: 01 July 2004 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
You know Kanchi if only I was just a bit older(maybe in mid-twenties) I would have gone to India on the first flight I could get and demand a role in JJKN as Purab wife or maybe is fiancee. But the sad part is Purab is too old for me. Oh well you can't get everything in life. And Vijay get use to our admiration for Purab and Armaan. Because it will take everybody days to get over them.
SANDY Goldie
SANDY
SANDY

Posted: 01 July 2004 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
     HEY GUYS AND GIRLS IF PURAB IS COMING NOT TO STAY ON THE SHOW THEN I DON'T THINK HE SHOULD COME BACK. I THINK HE SHOULD COME AND STAY ON THE SHOW. I STARTED WATCHING SAAKSHI BECAUSE OF HIM.  I THINK HE IS VERY HANDSOME. Tongue  HEY I'M THE SAME AGE AS PURAB. WHERE WAS HE WHEN I WAS SEARCHING FOR MY DREAM MAN. NOW ITS TOO LATE. I'M ALREADY MARRIED.  BESIDES I DON'T THINK THEY ARE REALLY INTERESTED IN MEETING ORDINARY PEOPLE.  THINK ABOUT IT MOST OF THE TIME THEY ONLY ARE FRIENDS WITH OTHER ACTORS OR FAMOUS PEOPLE. I WOULD LOVE TO MEET HIM AND JUST BE FRIENDS WITH HIM. Clap
kanchi Goldie
kanchi
kanchi

Posted: 01 July 2004 at 7:16pm | IP Logged

sorry Navika,BTW are u comming with me to find PurabWink.(hehehe).

Arre Vijay wht do u want us to do?Fall for 18 yrs guyBig smile.

And to Jodi,Purab stays or go we don;t have any problem we still have Saakshii to look for him don't u worry about his comming back and ending with Jassi.I also don't won't Purab to end with Jassi  uknow wht PUrab ke leye MAIN HU NA................

kanchi

Go to top