Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update

24th June 2004 Update (Page 6)

heyeon Groupbie
heyeon
heyeon

Posted: 27 June 2004 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhalla

I think Jassi relle has to change her looks soon cuz dis cud possibly change Armaan's attitude and start falling in love with her.

whats the point of jassi and armaan getting married in the end if armaan falls for the ugly jassi..he is going to love her for what she is! and unlike purab he wont run away but fight hard for his love..they will properly jusitify why armaan and jassi are perfect for each other.

btw we dont use offensive language at jassi pretty!

abhalla Groupbie
abhalla
abhalla

Posted: 27 June 2004 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
Look, I think dat Armaan won't fall for da ugly Jassi! I can't see why Tony and Deeya Singh will get Armaan and Jassi together at da end cuz I relle can't c wut can make dem a perfect couple. Da problem with Armaan is dat he judges women by how the look. He is a flirt. He will only flirt with pretty women. He likes Mallika cuz shez pretty. Purab like Jassi for who she is and dat is all da more reason for dem to be together.
abhalla Groupbie
abhalla
abhalla

Posted: 27 June 2004 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
And... I never said Jassi_pretty uses inappropriate language I said dat dis site doesn't.
kanchi Goldie
kanchi
kanchi

Posted: 27 June 2004 at 7:15pm | IP Logged

Hello guys,

Yaar stop arguing about whose site and what site.It does not matter wht other site does and does not do.We are all welcome here to post our views and thoughts about the show so why not enjoy reading and posting it.

Ok.okey.Again Arman and Purab.Arre yaar they are both good in their respective ways(but we all know that Purab is the bestWink).Well Tony and Diya are thinking og doing something about Jassi and Purab+Arman and jassi.so why are u breaking ur heads guys.

Lets watch and see what they have done and will be doing.

kanchi

abhalla Groupbie
abhalla
abhalla

Posted: 27 June 2004 at 8:28pm | IP Logged

Good Idea kanchi!

Did ya guys noe dat Parmeet Sethi (Raj from JJKN) is my mom's cousin? I've met him three or four time and he is relle kewl.LOL I am getting all da stars from JJKN's autograph when I go to India in December/January.

I just watched the last episode on June 24th cuz I was behind. Rakshanda is a great actress. I feel terrible about how Arundhati Aroy (Shweta Salve) treats Jassi. Jassi shud relle stand up for herself!

AbhallaWink

Anitha Groupbie
Anitha
Anitha

Posted: 01 July 2004 at 3:37am | IP Logged

Hello!!

Nice to see familiar faces from Jassi_pretty on this site!! Welcome Guys!!

kanchi Goldie
kanchi
kanchi

Posted: 01 July 2004 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Now where are the familar faces...............Anyways welcome guys.
kanchi Goldie
kanchi
kanchi

Posted: 01 July 2004 at 4:18am | IP Logged

Hey there isn't any funny thing about Jassi and Purab getting together.well we all know Purab won the poll conducted by the setindia(don't u forget,76%).

And yes,if we go with the original story,jassi ends up with her akho ka tara so called Arman but the producer wants something different to end this serial so they have done this polling,otherwise it was not that necessary and the polling result well u know was in Purab side.So my fren all those people voted him so don't feel funny at all.

Good u like Arman and i like Purab and i don;t fell funny about Jassi and Arman getting together.

kanchi

Go to top