India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update

24th June 2004 Update (Page 5)

kanchi Goldie
kanchi
kanchi

Posted: 25 June 2004 at 11:42pm | IP Logged

well deadly i am not lying at all and i am also hpoinh that it really sent by him.Some pictures i have posted in the site is sent along with that mail.

let her lov arman and let us lov Purab.there isn't anything to argue about it rite?

kanchi

vijay Admin Group
vijay
vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 26 June 2004 at 12:25am | IP Logged

Hi Kanchi..

Its great that you shared the mail with us. And I am sure it is indeed from Sameer Soni.

BTW where are the pics ?

Cheers,
Vijay

deadly Senior Member
deadly
deadly

Posted: 26 June 2004 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Yep. BTW did you start watching Sakshi just because Sameer Soni is there. I know lots of people who did. But Sameer Soni is totally different over there. I think many people are just attracted to his looks and nothing more. But I have been observing his acting in his films and stuff. And he is a good actor.
kanchi Goldie
kanchi
kanchi

Posted: 26 June 2004 at 4:09am | IP Logged

hi vijay,deadly

well i have posted the pics on jassi site.

Of course he is a good actor deady. yeah i do miss his millon dollor smile in Saaksshi. He is doing such a good job in the show and hope to see more of his work in future.About his look,yaar Arman and Raj are also not tht badWink

kanchi.What do u think?

Edited by kanchi - 26 June 2004 at 4:18am
deadly Senior Member
deadly
deadly

Posted: 26 June 2004 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Hmmm Armaan is charming while Purab got the friendly looks. Raj is the tall dashing type.
Morgoth IF-Rockerz
Morgoth
Morgoth

Posted: 26 June 2004 at 2:28pm | IP Logged

The pics are fabulous Kanchi! Thank you so much for sharing them.

And deadly, I don't think most women are attracted to Sameer Soni just because of his looks (though they are a bonus Wink). It's the character he plays (Purab Mehra) which is attractive.

After all, Apoorva Agnihotri is very good looking as well though the character he plays (Armaan Suri) isn't that great!

kanchi Goldie
kanchi
kanchi

Posted: 26 June 2004 at 9:05pm | IP Logged

Hey Mysticalmagic

No need to thx yaar.Yeah i do agree with u both Samir and Apurva are stunning.They are doing pretty good job.

kanchi

abhalla Groupbie
abhalla
abhalla

Posted: 27 June 2004 at 9:39am | IP Logged

Hi Guys,

This is actually my first time on dis site and I was gonna join Jassi_Pretty but changed my mind cuz dis site is much betterWink. I have been reading on dis forum 4 a relle long time and I lyk it cuz u guys relle don't use inappropriate language and listen to others opinionsLOL. So, u guys relle rock!

So I will also start updating peeps on JJKN (WITHOUT COPYING REVIEWS) since I have received various awards for my writing skills.

I think Jassi relle has to change her looks soon cuz dis cud possibly change Armaan's attitude and start falling in love with her.

But I want Jassi to change but to have Purab, cuz Purab doesn't love her 4 jassi's looks but 4 da nice heart she has for every1, even da peeple lyk Mallika who hate her.

I relle think Rakshanda does a fabulous job in her role as Mallika. She is an excellent speaker and that's why SETINDIA got her as da host in Ab Ayega Mazaa.

Armaan has a bad temper and an attitude problem but Apoorva acts relle kewl. Its funne how he moves his eyes from left to rite when he is thinkin. LoL.

Sincerely,

AbhallaLOL

Go to top