Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update

24th June 2004 Update (Page 4)

vijay Admin Group
vijay
vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 25 June 2004 at 12:08pm | IP Logged

hello.. mermaid,

i did'nt said abt arman looking HOT as this might send out wrong signals Ouch (for obvious reasons). 

BTW why you begrudging when i have praise for mallika (rakshanda) as everyone has the right to express one's self and voice their persuasion.Wink 

Cheers,
Vijay

vijay Admin Group
vijay
vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 25 June 2004 at 12:12pm | IP Logged

Hey Kanchi, you looking cool in your new avatar.

Forum Members:
If you also want to personalize your avatar its very easy just take a pic of yours resize it to 64px X 64px and convert it in JPG format and upload using your profile option. Hope to see you all in your real avatar.

Cheers,

mermaid Groupbie
mermaid
mermaid

Posted: 25 June 2004 at 1:07pm | IP Logged

Hey Vijay, i didnt mean any offenseSmile, was just kidding

mermaid Groupbie
mermaid
mermaid

Posted: 25 June 2004 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
BTW, as a matter of clarification, i was saying that Armaan's interest in mallika and not in Jassi is majorly coz of looks .
vijay Admin Group
vijay
vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 25 June 2004 at 5:51pm | IP Logged

Hi mermaid,

I know that you were not on the offensive and neither was I http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=97&PN=2http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=97&PN=2Wink.

BTW its good to see a long thread on the forum after a long time and that too a healthier one. Remember last time there was some tussle with the Jassi_Pretty members and it was also fun when it started but then moved to heights of verbal abuse (and I had to intervene and put a stop to it).

If anyone missed that thread here it is: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=97&PN=2

Cheers,
Vijay

kanchi Goldie
kanchi
kanchi

Posted: 25 June 2004 at 8:38pm | IP Logged

Oh my  god deadly,

tht site was really on to Arman .SO many pictures of himBig smile.Hamara Purab toh Gumm gaya in tht siteCry.I feel like singing"Gum suda ohh gumsuda..........Wink.

Anyway we still have this beautiful forum for him rite(oh yeah Vijay for Malika tooBig smile, she is so gorgious, i just like the way she dresses).Oh by the way i got one mail from Sameer soni(i hope he did actaully send it). i am gonna post it here ok.

Hi Susan, just wanted to thank you for your support and kind words...... Had the opportunity of going through the messages on setindia as well as your site and was completely overwhelmed with the response. I don't know what the future holds, but want to thank you and all the others who have appreciated my work. On many a days, when life did not seem too kind, these messages have brought a smile on my face and given me the will to carry on, for which I'm eternally grateful.

I'm attaching some pictures, hope you like them. Feel free to share the pictures and this message with the rest.

Love
Samir.

well its really hard to believe that he actually sends it but i also got his some exclusive pictures which i am sure we won;t find it in net.

kanchi

kanchi Goldie
kanchi
kanchi

Posted: 25 June 2004 at 9:44pm | IP Logged

Hey Viyay,

i really enjoyed reading the argument.Hehehe dump people,if they really want to keep there updates that much why would have done some privatised thing(well we can do something to keep that from coping rite?)

anways its over but i really missed it.

kanchi

deadly Senior Member
deadly
deadly

Posted: 25 June 2004 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Wow Kanchi u r so lucky !Are you sure that you are not lying to us ???WinkAnyway as far as I know Jassi pretty simply love Armaan. In the beginning when I joined there forum I got into a arguement with them because of Purab and Armaan thingy. I lost badly not becoz I didn't have good points but becoz I was outnumbered. But they are ok people I guess.

Go to top