Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update

24th June 2004 Update - Page 5

heyeon thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
This content was originally posted by: abhalla

I think Jassi relle has to change her looks soon cuz dis cud possibly change Armaan's attitude and start falling in love with her.

whats the point of jassi and armaan getting married in the end if armaan falls for the ugly jassi..he is going to love her for what she is! and unlike purab he wont run away but fight hard for his love..they will properly jusitify why armaan and jassi are perfect for each other.

btw we dont use offensive language at jassi pretty!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhalla thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Look, I think dat Armaan won't fall for da ugly Jassi! I can't see why Tony and Deeya Singh will get Armaan and Jassi together at da end cuz I relle can't c wut can make dem a perfect couple. Da problem with Armaan is dat he judges women by how the look. He is a flirt. He will only flirt with pretty women. He likes Mallika cuz shez pretty. Purab like Jassi for who she is and dat is all da more reason for dem to be together.
abhalla thumbnail
And... I never said Jassi_pretty uses inappropriate language I said dat dis site doesn't.
kanchi thumbnail

Hello guys,

Yaar stop arguing about whose site and what site.It does not matter wht other site does and does not do.We are all welcome here to post our views and thoughts about the show so why not enjoy reading and posting it.

Ok.okey.Again Arman and Purab.Arre yaar they are both good in their respective ways(but we all know that Purab is the best😉).Well Tony and Diya are thinking og doing something about Jassi and Purab+Arman and jassi.so why are u breaking ur heads guys.

Lets watch and see what they have done and will be doing.

kanchi

abhalla thumbnail

Good Idea kanchi!

Did ya guys noe dat Parmeet Sethi (Raj from JJKN) is my mom's cousin? I've met him three or four time and he is relle kewl.😆 I am getting all da stars from JJKN's autograph when I go to India in December/January.

I just watched the last episode on June 24th cuz I was behind. Rakshanda is a great actress. I feel terrible about how Arundhati Aroy (Shweta Salve) treats Jassi. Jassi shud relle stand up for herself!

Abhalla😉

Anitha thumbnail

Hello!!

Nice to see familiar faces from Jassi_pretty on this site!! Welcome Guys!!

kanchi thumbnail
Now where are the familar faces...............Anyways welcome guys.
kanchi thumbnail

Hey there isn't any funny thing about Jassi and Purab getting together.well we all know Purab won the poll conducted by the setindia(don't u forget,76%).

And yes,if we go with the original story,jassi ends up with her akho ka tara so called Arman but the producer wants something different to end this serial so they have done this polling,otherwise it was not that necessary and the polling result well u know was in Purab side.So my fren all those people voted him so don't feel funny at all.

Good u like Arman and i like Purab and i don;t fell funny about Jassi and Arman getting together.

kanchi

heyeon thumbnail

The poll was rigged. Purab's percent went up from 27% to 71% in 3 hrs and soon after that they closed the poll. Actually the poll has nothing to do with the plotline. They realize that right now people will side with Purab coz he is the nice guy. Remember the poll where they asked if Jassi should confess her love and 76% said yes but did it happen? of course not coz that would ruin the story. The poll is just there for Audience participation and nothing else.

Also I dont want Purab to come and go away right now. He is perfect for the role of Michel who in BLF falls in love with Betty. Purab should come later as Michel and that would make the show really intresting coz now two guys would be in love with her. Purab and a completely reformed Armaan.

kanchi thumbnail

Oh my god... polling is nothing to do with jassi and Purab getting together?Wow i just can't belive it.Now Purab is free from Jassi ke muthi se.

Purab mei arahahu......Tum jara Thehero.Wow, jassi u are the greatest😉.Exuse me guys have to go and find Purab.

Bye Have A SUPER DAY.Oh by the way if u are not concern about Purab comming back then why are u listening those rubbish things

kanchi