Description of a forum member - Page 170

Posted: 18 years ago
hi iron da....lol u just missed it... πŸ˜†
i knew from the minute that you told me it had to be rage bhiayah's evil scheme my pyarih bacho couldn't torture her sis like that
iron da just go back a couple of pages and start reading mansi sweety's and rage bhaiyah's posts you will see how they pulled my leg

itnih bhurih tharihkah sah pull kiyah da kih lagh tah hain marah hip joint thut gayah πŸ˜†

Originally posted by gudia8712

i knew from the minute that you told me it had to be rage bhiayah's evil scheme my pyarih bacho couldn't torture her sis like that

hahah yup didi...it was not my idea in the first place..it was all his...πŸ˜†

i would never torture like that..what r** did...πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by Iron

Mansi very bad.no more choclates for u. Rage ko bahut sarri jhappi πŸ˜†

ohhoy da aabh aap koh kya hogayah

ek toh bhaiyah is the one who truly pulled my leg aur unkoh jhappis aur ish bahain kah koi kahyal nahi😭

πŸ˜†

Originally posted by Iron

Mansi very bad.no more choclates for u. Rage ko bahut sarri jhappi πŸ˜†

iron da....😭😭 it should be me who should get the chocolates..it was not my idea..and it was my idea to tell him that lets tell her the turth now...otheriswe he wouldn't have told didi the truth....so i should desere it not him...😭

Originally posted by vinitlover619

hahah yup didi...it was not my idea in the first place..it was all his...πŸ˜†

i would never torture like that..what r** did...πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

wow aap dohnoh kafi acha hain as far as a comedy jodi is concerned next time jabh asah evil plan bahnah mujah shamil kar nah mathh bhol nah ek bahrih victim ban chokhi hon pahlah dosrih barih humraaz banah nahπŸ˜†

Originally posted by vinitlover619

iron da....😭😭 it should be me who should get the chocolates..it was not my idea..and it was my idea to tell him that lets tell her the turth now...otheriswe he wouldn't have told didi the truth....so i should desere it not him...😭

aawww my pyarih bacho sis don't cry i will (once i am rich from financeπŸ˜†)

buy you a whole candy shop toh abh toh muskorah ho marih pyari bacho sis love ya sweety

wow aap dohnoh kafi acha hain as far as a comedy jodi is concerned next time jabh asah evil plan bahnah mujah shamil kar nah mathh bhol nah ek bahrih victim ban chokhi hon pahlah dosrih barih humraaz banah nahπŸ˜†

hhahah sure...we will include u for sure..hehehπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

dun wrry we won't forget u...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

aawww my pyarih bacho sis don't cry i will (once i am rich from financeπŸ˜†)

buy you a whole candy shop toh abh toh muskorah ho marih pyari bacho sis love ya sweety

hahha didi....how sweet....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ok now i am going to smile...πŸ˜ƒ and iron da i don't want ur chocolates any more...πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†