Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Hola ppl, 

Loved todays episode as usual 

I liked how Preeti was shown confronting Sandhya, rare to see, there was no dragging, no pointless N num of hit and miss scenes LOL... straight cut scene 

Loved the hug friends shared, Sandhya looked like she was going to cry her heart out , dont blame her 

and the questions which Preeti asked were mind blowing , she asked her friend a Future IPS officer , straight forward and demanded questions , she was so blunt , she didnot let her friend divert topic or run away with it , she needed a answer , she was more shattered to see Sandhya in that position than sandhya herself ...

Life *shakes her head* wish if it is so easy , sometimes it easy to say I will do this but hard to do that in reality , felt bad when Preeti was asking wat about a Gal who said only a weak person compromises in life and not Me Cry...Loved their confrontation , 

Love 

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

honeybeeesjnpvirmaan84jaaneshinGoDsLoVe-mina-b2011jaswargikoinahimonika_2691DCgirlKaJenroxxhamzanuhadeejayaqueelHi_Friendsarshi_karishRatiG_dkmystery_sita11nikita_88

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "No Dragging , No Flip Flops, Straight to point" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged

J, donno whether it is me or anyone else feels that three continuous episodes of this week until now are mind-boggling.

I loved both SurYa's convo and Preeti and Sandhya's.

SurYa convo was so sweet.  Sandhya appreciating his goodness and Suraj telling "aadat nahi hai achchi baatein sunne ki...bigad jaoonga" and her reply "jo doosron ke baare mein itna sochthe hain, voh nahin bigadthe"... and straightforward question as to why he was not angry when he found out that Sandhya does not know cooking and didn't feel cheated.

I liked it Sandhya did not hesitate to tell Preeti that she is halwai's wife as much as Preeti hesitated to ask this question.  I also liked the aam ladki and khaas ladki comparisons and Preeti's commanding concern to know whether Sandhya really wanted this life.

Kudos to DABH team Clap

Edited by b2011 - 14 December 2011 at 12:13pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

honeybeeejaaneshin-mina-monika_2691hamzanuhaHi_Friendsarshi_karishChillMaarYaarnikita_88sita11

monika_2691

Goldie

monika_2691

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
It was a superb scene...it was brilliant how Preethi was reminding her of the old Sandhya...there was no consolation just a straight forward blunt demand from her friend...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

honeybeeeb2011hamzanuhaHi_Friendsarshi_karishsita11ChillMaarYaar

hamzanuha

IF-Dazzler

hamzanuha

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
@ J & Bharti - Yes, today's episode was another fantastic one. I too loved the SurYa convo & the friends' convo. Also loved the way Sandy answered her friend's questions. She spoke in a normal way about Suraj & her life with him (would this have happened a week ago? I don't think so). I half expected Sandy to signal a no when Suraj asked if they knew each other. Also the precap was a good one, maybe finally Sandhya will trust Suraj will her dreams & aspirations.

I haven't watch the show from the beginning, only started watching from the halwai revelation episode. Like I said on the intro thread, I got sucked in inspite of myself LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

honeybeeeb2011monika_2691Hi_Friendsarshi_karishChillMaarYaarsita11

arshi_karish

IF-Rockerz

arshi_karish

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Todays eppy was fabulous...Tongue
SurYa scenes were mindblowing...Big smile Day Dreaming
liked the conversation between Preety n Sandhya...Smile 
Luvd Sandhya's straitforward dialogues...both wid Suraj n Preety...Tongue
Sandhya is such a nice character...no fakeness...she is like a Mirror...Clap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011hamzanuhaHi_Friendssita11ChillMaarYaar

sita11

IF-Stunnerz

sita11

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

Hola ppl, 

Life *shakes her head* wish if it is so easy , sometimes it easy to say I will do this but hard to do that in reality , felt bad when Preeti was asking wat about a Gal who said only a weak person compromises in life and not Me Cry...Loved their confrontation , 

Love 

yup very true
now sandhya wud b realising this that life is such a hard nut to crack and compromises are also basic necessities of life
nice post J.

-mina-b2011Hi_Friendsarshi_karishChillMaarYaar

..Anj..

Goldie

..Anj..

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged
All DABH epis are fabulous!!
SurYa are brilliant

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011Hi_Friendsarshi_karishsita11

deejayaqueel

IF-Rockerz

deejayaqueel

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 5:57am | IP Logged

Eesp. loved the fact that there was no 'taana' that see i have done much better in life... that the conversation was not Halwai's wife vs. a well-to-do private sector employee's wife... like the fact tht it was about what Sandhya had wanted from life vs. what life dealt her...

this was a genuine friend not taunting but disturbed at the crashing down of dreams... so it wasnt about the fact that her friend has a bad marriage... just that it was not what they all and her included had imagined for Sandhya

Deej

PS: Sorry, i gate-crashed, i am new to this DABH forum, but couldnt resist on this topic... Smile

Edited by deejayaqueel - 16 December 2011 at 6:37am

-mina-b2011hamzanuhaarshi_karishChillMaarYaar

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.