Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

No mother should encourage his son for abusing .. (Page 2)

IAmGonna Senior Member
IAmGonna
IAmGonna

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
As per Sid's mom, if you feel (from your heart) like calling someone else's parents dirty names and if you feel like disrespecting a woman, you should do it. Teri dil ko agar accha lagta hai, to karo.

As per Mahek's words, saara hindustan dekh raha ki aurat ki izzat karni nahin aati tumhe.

I will go as per Mahek's words and blast Sid the Kid. Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sha1

Will.I.Am Senior Member
Will.I.Am
Will.I.Am

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
sid is a WORST COPY of his Bad Mother in every sense!!! the most funny thing is in todays episode he is explaining shonali that he is pada ,likha admi and he doesn't abuse any one and he respects others. what the F!! sid now understands that he is cornered big time right now and to survive he needs to do some damage control which he started but NO USE. nobody wanna listen to him. SID THE KID you deserve this.you are too bad to our own self.Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

raffuchakkarsha1

Will.I.Am Senior Member
Will.I.Am
Will.I.Am

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IAmGonna

As per Sid's mom, if you feel (from your heart) like calling someone else's parents dirty names and if you feel like disrespecting a woman, you should do it. Teri dil ko agar accha lagta hai, to karo.

As per Mahek's words, saara hindustan dekh raha ki aurat ki izzat karni nahin aati tumhe.

as per sid's mom if abusing others parents is right then SKY is ABSOLUTELY RIGHT in bringing sid's mom in their fights. so was she upset with sky then. she should have said whatever sky did was ok. to me she looked like HER MOHALLA KI LADY ROWDYDead. jab maa itni badtameez hain what can u expect from her sonDead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sree421raffuchakkarsha1

-Moderator- Goldie
-Moderator-
-Moderator-

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HiphopStahKiran

Originally posted by -Moderator-

No wonder sid took his "maa ki kasam " stating he won't eat anything in bigg boss house and broke it very next day as soon as sniffed some food.

Can you tell me what you meant with this? Are you actually trying to imply that Sid doesn't love his mother, I am sorry but that's pretty pathetic. Even the most "devil" person loves his/her own mother Confused

Nope. You completely misunderstood me.

What I meant is, he swears on his mother loosely. He should not have involved his mother into his own "fasting annoucements" He could have either stuck by his words OR not swear on any family members.  I am sure he loves his mother like we all do Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sha1sarasingh86-Chandramukhi-Real.Madrid

sha1 IF-Dazzler
sha1
sha1

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Will.I.Am

as per sid's mom if abusing others parents is right then SKY is ABSOLUTELY RIGHT in bringing sid's mom in their fights. so was she upset with sky then. she should have said whatever sky did was ok. to me she looked like HER MOHALLA KI LADY ROWDYDead. jab maa itni badtameez hain what can u expect from her sonDead

Clap Clap Clap SAHI BOLA!!!!!

sarasingh86

Will.I.Am Senior Member
Will.I.Am
Will.I.Am

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sha1

dont u think she looks like rowdy??? funny part is she herself was so self centred n negative n was complaining about sky n amar giving negative vibes. get a life lady.decency ka koi cheez jaante hain us ghar ke log??? sid n famiyl should change their surname from BHARADWAJ TO BADTAMMAAZ
sha1 IF-Dazzler
sha1
sha1

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 3:00pm | IP Logged

dont u think she looks like rowdy??? funny part is she herself was so self centred n negative n was complaining about sky n amar giving negative vibes. get a life lady.decency ka koi cheez jaante hain us ghar ke log??? sid n famiyl should change their surname from BHARADWAJ TO BADTAMMAAZ

LOL!!!! dont worry mate unke naamo mai bhi jhol hai! lol amma is called sharma and puttar's name is bharadwaj hehe but yeah we can give em ur suggested last name to unite the mom and son duo! 

Will.I.Am

IAmGonna Senior Member
IAmGonna
IAmGonna

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 3:19pm | IP Logged

Badtammaazi is also known as having a pure heart. 

I wanna be an icon by being the new sacchai ki moorti and show the Aukaat to all aurat's around me by disrespecting their izzat.

When Amar says these are facts (uncensored videos), I go quiet and stand up and tell him dheere bol.

When people tell me the truth, I close my eyes, fold my hand and stop making eye contact and tell them to go away.

When people expose me, I tell them -- chiillao mat, aaram se baat karo  (so that others dont end up hearing my wrong deeds).

People -  I am youth icon, the new abla purush. Everybody is giving me tit for tat. This is injustice.

sarasingh86

Go to top