India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

DR SUNIL's Antecedents?? (Page 3)

croziaxx Goldie
croziaxx
croziaxx

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
 I  think so too.. Dr sunil has a dirty  plan for nidhi . but not to worry...  Aashutosh is there and he will defiantly guard her.. And  i have strong gut fell that in that whole drama nidhi will surely  get some clue of Aashutosh's  real felling...  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

coolpoorvartms...RamonaG....yanks28

rabzonedge IF-Sizzlerz
rabzonedge
rabzonedge

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
is this a way to bring back nidhi back to Kotnis hospital...DAMN u CV...they are giving 1 or 2 good epis and then again some crap...Angry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

coolpoorvaozone1Armu4evaLizzieBennettSam_dean4Eva

coolpoorva Newbie
coolpoorva
coolpoorva

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
yup i think its a great track to bring ashNi together Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rtms...RamonaG....yanks28

...RamonaG.... IF-Sizzlerz
...RamonaG....
...RamonaG....

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yanks28

I agree Tanu that it's very gory and even cliched but I actually think it has some logic...basically what Sun29 & Ramona said...this type of thing is actually becoming very common in the work place...and interns for sure...become very easy targets...

I got the vibe when he was on the phone with her and I was repulsed by my own thoughts and forgot abt it quickly...but now I think it explains A LOT...

Anyway-if he tries to do something wrong to Nidhi...we'll get the same Ashu we get in the scenes with the makaan issue...red eyes...FIRE blazing...ready to pounce...and I do wanna see him protecting her honor...because she protected his...in front of her father...
I think though i may be wrong that the jealousy track has put on the backburner as of now for reasons i dont want to discuss here & and anyway the story does not seem to be moving towards any jealousy angleConfused as OF NOW

Also today also MB has been shooting in a remote location where there is no network he said so ANYTHING is possibleErmm

Edited by ramonag - 14 December 2011 at 12:07pm

coolpoorvartmssun29yanks28

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged

@soccer..the other option is mallika spilling the recommendation thing to nidhi and nidhi blasting ashutosh but still that would make no sense on how nidhi joins back kotnis...ashutosh will not ask her back nor nidhi join back...unless ashutosh sees the big bad world in which nidhi is and his nee to protect her forces him to get her back...and for this something has to happen to nidhi ..untill then ashutosh is not going to break ...and the perfect scenario for the first finger to raise against ashutosh nidhi from the society...

and such incidents happen today in all professions ...

@tanu..i agreee...this would prove dadi bua correct but then this is also the harsh reality especially a girl has to face out in the world...your loved ones always cannot protect you how much ever they want to

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

coolpoorvaozone1rtmsachieveryanks28

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yanks28

I agree Tanu that it's very gory and even cliched but I actually think it has some logic...basically what Sun29 & Ramona said...this type of thing is actually becoming very common in the work place...and interns for sure...become very easy targets...

I got the vibe when he was on the phone with her and I was repulsed by my own thoughts and forgot abt it quickly...but now I think it explains A LOT...

Anyway-if he tries to do something wrong to Nidhi...we'll get the same Ashu we get in the scenes with the makaan issue...red eyes...FIRE blazing...ready to pounce...and I do wanna see him protecting her honor...because she protected his...in front of her father...

Yh those glares did give out that kinda vibe.. i was busy with Geet today so i din get time to do threadbare analysis..! Ouch But i m certainly not looking forward to the track... whatever be the rhyme or reason in it..! Its repulsive to the core...  n umm i guess we should now stop saying our show is different from the others ... we do adopt the cliches ... Bv showed a widow getting molested by a holy man.. n Anandi protecting her honor..! I guess i shouldn complain on BV . we arent much different...!! Smile

achieverrabzonedgesun29yanks28

ozone1 Senior Member
ozone1
ozone1

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sun29

it may be cliched and age old trick of the book but it ensures drama and climax and what not just like the one where ashutosh fires nidhi for no reason...and how much time does it take for man to get wrong intentions and interns are soft target always...this is not illogical ..you certainly come across such leeches in any profession..and his taking nidhi with him for a convention is way too fishy...

i agree there is bad egg any profession...then that's a sexual harassment...we gonna drift away from the plot...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evasun29

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sun29

@tanu..i agreee...this would prove dadi bua correct but then this is also the harsh reality especially a girl has to face out in the world...your loved ones always cannot protect you how much ever they want to

I m sure.. no one is as unfortuante as Nidhi... since all hadsas happen with her alone..

( I know u will say its the same for other shows.. n that answers my question.. WE ARE THE SAME... jus the setting is a hosp n the couple is different) LOL

Edited by Armu4eva - 14 December 2011 at 12:11pm

shashistanurabzonedgesun29yanks28

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index