Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

DR SUNIL's Antecedents?? - Page 4

ozone1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: sun29

@soccer..the other option is mallika spilling the recommendation thing to nidhi and nidhi blasting ashutosh but still that would make no sense on how nidhi joins back kotnis...ashutosh will not ask her back nor nidhi join back...unless ashutosh sees the big bad world in which nidhi is and his nee to protect her forces him to get her back...and for this something has to happen to nidhi ..untill then ashutosh is not going to break ...and the perfect scenario for the first finger to raise against ashutosh nidhi from the society...

and such incidents happen today in all professions ...

@tanu..i agreee...this would prove dadi bua correct but then this is also the harsh reality especially a girl has to face out in the world...your loved ones always cannot protect you how much ever they want to

unfortunately it does...that's when Law comes in... u want to scream out to the world and see the culprit gets punished...and let people know that laws r made to protect the vulnerable...u don't have to go as macho to protect a girl...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Armu4eva

so true..πŸ˜† and i aiven hi had high hopes.. lolz! i hope the crap thing doesnt come on my update day on Tuesday.. i cant tolerate such things.. 

hey its all assumptions...nothing is sure...AshNi will have good times in Mumbai,romantic eyelocks...emotions overflowing and then J track will start...followed by Mallu's reactions...😳

RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
guys this is not GOSPELπŸ˜† its just what i read in some predictions on MB's wall..more than likely its not the caseπŸ˜†
dont get all worked up it maybe just...A STORM IN A TEACUP🀣
I think Sunil being a leech makes total sense. I too was wondering why a day old intern got chosen for a conference. but now this makes complete sense. It is a ghisa pita ghatiya track, but "logical". Maybe Sunil will make his advances and tell nidhi she got the job due to a recommendation, and Ashu will catch him at that time. And then more confrontation scenes. πŸ˜›. This is one way also for Ashu to completely break down due to the fact that she almost got harmed by Sunil and bring her back to Kotnis.
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: soccer

unfortunately it does...that's when Law comes in... u want to scream out to the world and see the culprit gets punished...and let people know that laws r made to protect the vulnerable...u don't have to go as macho to protect a girl...

very true but such incidents are incorporated into dailies never to make us aware abt the law instead it is to glorify one of their characters...social message or awareness are hardly a subject matter the makers dwell upon and even if they take it up they mess it up bad...

as i said all is my assumption and i would be more than happy to be proved wrong on this one
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

arre these are all assumptions based on the characters ..nothing concrete...let us wait and watch what exactly happens in mumbai and then how nidhi gets back to kotnis...

ozone1 thumbnail
Armu4eva thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: yanks28

guys it's all confusing now...whatever the story is...I think we're going to get more AshNi again...especially tomorrow...he'll sit right next to his gorgeous babe & her SAREE thanks to Armaan.😍.so lets all relax..πŸ€—.maybe we're wrong and Sunil is an ordinary guy... πŸ˜ƒ

I hope n pray he is an ordinary guy...   such thots n possibilities really stir me up.. being a working professional.. i find these things so pinching... esp the lead acting like damsel in distress.. ! We at work give such retorts ..guys never dare even think of trying to act fresh..πŸ˜†

As of now.. yes i will drool on the precap... n watching Hubby-wifey be seated side by side n Armu poking Ashu β˜ΊοΈ
Armu4eva thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: wizardofoz

I think Sunil being a leech makes total sense. I too was wondering why a day old intern got chosen for a conference. but now this makes complete sense. It is a ghisa pita ghatiya track, but "logical". Maybe Sunil will make his advances and tell nidhi she got the job due to a recommendation, and Ashu will catch him at that time. And then more confrontation scenes. πŸ˜›. This is one way also for Ashu to completely break down due to the fact that she almost got harmed by Sunil and bring her back to Kotnis.

And Nidhi is a 19th century Abla Nari... who can be kicked out and.. brought back.. at the mans whims n fancies.. πŸ€£

Even Khushi Kumari Gupta.. Anandi & Hitler Didi are better off than this.. πŸ˜†
ozone1 thumbnail
@ sun 29 and romana ... this is assumption not concrete... we all had good discussion and pretty much agreed about...the  social vultures and... creativity is key to move forward...