Kkusum

If kkusum's Aai can pop-up y can't

marrygoround thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

I wondered where her Aai had gone since kk starts living with kapoors....but now as seen in kumuds wedding picture she is back...if she can come y can't  abhay.....can't ekta wait for him to join..... she can shoot later on...coz its not good that a father is not present at his daughter's wedding....may be there is sumthin hidden in here y he is not there....as he was not present at his own wedding day....but again he doing same mistake not possible....may be he got in trouble thas wat she(ekta)is gonna show...n if she dont mention anything like that then...thas stupid that her father is not there on her 2nd weddin for no reasons....

remember,her mom was also not there for her on her 1st one!

neways,just my thoughts!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samie thumbnail
do u think they dont wanna b seen 2geter on a happy occasion
marrygoround thumbnail

Originally posted by: samie

do u think they dont wanna b seen 2geter on a happy occasion

i dont mean that why her Aai came on kumuds wedding,that is not my question that y she came..... i just mean that why abhay her father cannot come to attend his daughters wedding...if she can come her grandmother on this function then why can't her father....thas wat i meant....

mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i think Aai is at her own home, the old one kkusum used to live. and i think ekta kapoor like completely make her disappear and appear. i feel sry for the Aai becuz kkusum left her alone to live in the big house. how rude. well abhay, i dont know, I heard that he is shooting for a new movie, so I guess abhay isnt going to be there for a while. Abhay is shooting for"Lips" or" Lucky Lips" something like that.
*Shona* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mikagurl23

i think Aai is at her own home, the old one kkusum used to live. and i think ekta kapoor like completely make her disappear and appear. i feel sry for the Aai becuz kkusum left her alone to live in the big house. how rude. well abhay, i dont know, I heard that he is shooting for a new movie, so I guess abhay isnt going to be there for a while. Abhay is shooting for"Lips" or" Lucky Lips" something like that.

LOL its "Lips"......."lucky lips" is a song from the new salman movie LUCKY!

soniathesexy thumbnail

can somebody update the video of jassi plzzzz

thanks

desi gurl thumbnail
Ummmm. wait.... Kumud's wedding pictures? I didn't see them. lol.