Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Is Khushi Instrumental for the LA/ASR Status quo? (Page 3)

LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by showstruck

Originally posted by LadyLaLa

@ ladylala: I didnt' mean you blamed khushi..I meant ASR blaming her. Even though the consequences were too far sighter at that time...she did play a role. And I am really mad today becoz she is doing it again by not telling anyone about Shyam. That's all

LOL No worries... I think for sometime the truth will be hidden... it will only come out when ASR is about to confess his love for her.

what I feel is,

When ASR finds her engagement ring missing,  he will  ask "tumhare angooti kahan hai" to which she will say "humari mangni tootchukki hai"and will not go into details. She will behave the same way she did with Anji.… ASR too will attribute her crying (the previous day) to her broken engagement.

Post PayAsh the engagement ASR will be drawn to Khushi… He will begin to understand  what he feels for Khushi is Love.  He will be about to confess …

That's, when he will get to know who her mangetar was. He will think that Khushi loved Shyam that was why she cried when her relationship with him went kaput.

He will not suspect her as he knows she had not met Shyam. Therefore, she did not know he was married to his sister. However, he will remember Khushi's reaction when she was introduced to his jijaji…  He will then be taken aback as to why she did not tell them who her mangetar was.

He will also put two and two together and will conclude that they must have been in love.  This will prevent him from confessing his love to Khushi thinking that she is still in love with Shyam and will be hurt…

Khushi at that point will try to explain why she did not want to tell the truth but they will only fall on deaf ears. They will part ways….

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RadheKrish1

LuvShuv Senior Member
LuvShuv
LuvShuv

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
I feel that ASR is responsible for the LA/ASR mess.

Each time ASR's feelings for KKG take over, he would immediately run to a safe place--Lavanya--where he didn't feel vulnerable, exposed etc.

The intimate Diwali scene--immediately after he takes LA's hand and announces they will marry.
Finding out about KKG's engagement--immediately after he announces to LA that they will have their engagement tomorrow or never.

LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LuvShuv

I feel that ASR is responsible for the LA/ASR mess.

Each time ASR's feelings for KKG take over, he would immediately run to a safe place--Lavanya--where he didn't feel vulnerable, exposed etc.

The intimate Diwali scene--immediately after he takes LA's hand and announces they will marry.
Finding out about KKG's engagement--immediately after he announces to LA that they will have their engagement tomorrow or never.

In a way you are right... he was using her as a shield to  cover up his feelings for khushi ... Smile At one point he wanted Khushi to fess up that's why we saw the faraq padta hai scene...

I feel sorry for Khushi because as people pointed out, it is she who gets the blame... if that happens I will like Khushi to keep her chin up and fight back... Smile

Khush_5 Groupbie
Khush_5
Khush_5

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
heyy friends! I have actually seen all the episodes.. but cant get thru the plants thingy... wat was tht?? Shocked
I cant remember... LOL
Hope I get an answer Tongue
LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Khush_5

heyy friends! I have actually seen all the episodes.. but cant get thru the plants thingy... wat was tht?? Shocked
I cant remember... LOL

Sometime back, Khushi dressed LA as a bride thinking that ASR will get swayed by her get-up LOL Khushi's plan backfired badly and ASR & LA got into an heated argument... When LA asked if he does not care for her he retorted "haan nahin hai parwa" after which she packed her bags and went to her pad... Khushi tried her best to convince ASR to get LA back but it did not work... she then tried one of her antics and sent a letter to ASR along with some plants (She wrote a letter without LA's knowledge, pawned her bangles to buy the plants) apologising for her  behaviour. ASR too thought the letter to be from LA. He finally relented and brought LA back home. He did this because he could not bear to see khushi in tears... and LA & ASR patched up... 

Hope this helps LOL

Khush_5

Khush_5 Groupbie
Khush_5
Khush_5

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 4:25pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Khush_5

I cant remember... LOL

Sometime back, Khushi dressed LA as a bride thinking that ASR will get swayed by her get-up LOL Khushi's plan backfired badly and ASR & LA got into an heated argument... When LA asked if he does not care for her he retorted "haan nahin hai parwa" after which she packed her bags and went to her pad... Khushi tried her best to convince ASR to get LA back but it did not work... she then tried one of her antics and sent a letter to ASR along with some plants (She wrote a letter without LA's knowledge, pawned her bangles to buy the plants) apologising for her  behaviour. ASR too thought the letter to be from LA. He finally relented and brought LA back home. He did this because he could not bear to see khushi in tears... and LA & ASR patched up... 

Hope this helps LOL

Awesome! Thnkss! Now I got to remember everything!LOL
jaswargikoinahi Goldie
jaswargikoinahi
jaswargikoinahi

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
Could be. I never thought of that way but ya this could also be a reason why If asr was just getting closer to Khushi might deter him away from her (for a bit) unto he realizes she was only looking out for him and la's happiness.
RadheKrish1 Goldie
RadheKrish1
RadheKrish1

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 4:51pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by showstruck

@ ladylala: I didnt' mean you blamed khushi..I meant ASR blaming her. Even though the consequences were too far sighter at that time...she did play a role. And I am really mad today becoz she is doing it again by not telling anyone about Shyam. That's all

LOL No worries... I think for sometime the truth will be hidden... it will only come out when ASR is about to confess his love for her.

what I feel is,

When ASR finds her engagement ring missing,  he will  ask "tumhare angooti kahan hai" to which she will say "humari mangni tootchukki hai"and will not go into details. She will behave the same way she did with Anji.' ASR too will attribute her crying (the previous day) to her broken engagement.

Post PayAsh the engagement ASR will be drawn to Khushi' He will begin to understand  what he feels for Khushi is Love.  He will be about to confess '

That's, when he will get to know who her mangetar was. He will think that Khushi loved Shyam that was why she cried when her relationship with him went kaput.

He will not suspect her as he knows she had not met Shyam. Therefore, she did not know he was married to his sister. However, he will remember Khushi's reaction when she was introduced to his jijaji'  He will then be taken aback as to why she did not tell them who her mangetar was.

He will also put two and two together and will conclude that they must have been in love.  This will prevent him from confessing his love to Khushi thinking that she is still in love with Shyam and will be hurt'

Khushi at that point will try to explain why she did not want to tell the truth but they will only fall on deaf ears. They will part ways'.-Agree with it ALL except for the, "they will part ways"-I think the opposite will happen. Arnav is SO in love with Khushi that even after realising the whole truth and being VERY angry with her he will not be able to let her go. Instead he will marry her as a punshiment (or something along those lines)- is what he will say to her but within his heart he will know why he is marrying her bc he NEEDS her to be with him. I don't think he will let her go.

Remember his sis had told him once, "saas atak jayegi jab tumhara pyar tumse door jane lagega"- "You will not be able to breathe when your love is going far away from you"Embarrassed We saw a glimpse of that when he heard about Khushi's engagement-if he pushes her again than he is a bad "deal-maker" LOL

Edited by RadheKrish1 - 14 December 2011 at 5:36pm

Khush_5

Go to top