Some news for Shweta Fans - Page 4

Posted: 18 years ago
Kabadaa ho gayaa man😭 ..no need for requesting the videos people. She didn't come on the special show..why was she all decked up and on the set of that show in the promos, I wonder?

maybe might have fought with someone as usual and her scenes might have been cut off 😆 ..pfft..if you love kamal, sasha, swayam and ganga..and the aunty contestants..and want a splitting headache like me right now..request for the videos, some kind person will upload them man🤢..bad news for shweta fans pouring in from everywhere.

and no, confirmed she won't be in the spa06 awrds show..let's hope I 'm wrong on this one though..
really wanted to see her in SPA:-( bad news she didnt perfrom!!!
excellent pics! she rocks!!
Another shweta fan, she rocks for sure!!

welcome..ya, bad news for us 😭 ...let's keep adding various info on her here and short of make this a hub on her, what say man?
Endrose ur idea! i m wid u!!!
ne thing for shweta:-)
good!

I'll be posting articles or any tidbits on her I come across here, you do the same and tell others interested too!
thx for sharing,shweta not performing,so sad yaar
not only not performing, but also not attending :(((, apparently she was in sri lanka at that time..
what is this yaar,shweta should have been there. 😭 Apne fanz ke liye itna nahi nakr sakti
sach mein amoo, i too wanted her to perfrom:-)
She'z a gr8 performer yaar.Perform to karna chahiye tha.