Kasauti Zindagi Ki

Some news for Shweta Fans

rickwean thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Since there's no sticky topic for shweta,as if there would be any man, hardly any pure shweta fans here πŸ˜› πŸ˜† and hoping this doesn't get buried under the mass topics that soon..so..
bad and good news fellow fans if you exist!

bad first..she won't be performing in the awards show this yr, in fact she's not attending at all..still holidaying in sri lanka 😭 😭 man, first the flop news of the yucky winners and now this bummer..I've lost all enthu for the spa awards man..

good, she's coming in sabse bada fan-2 special show this weekend looking va va voom 😳 !

just thought of sharing..do reply and add in more info from your side if interested

p.s. now upto you lankan friends, amali and thakshi! you have to share all shweta info and pics with maniacs like me to make up for the visit to your country that cost me my sweetoo shweta's absense 😭 !

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ionia thumbnail
hehehe.....I really admire Sweta as an actress and she is really beautiful. Her temper tantrums are too much at times though. Thanks for sharing
Manasi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
She looks really gorgeous....You'll be happy (or maybe jealous πŸ˜‰ )to know Rick that I ahve seen her in real life
rickwean thumbnail
Really now!!!! Man, I'm so jealous of you..should I be nowπŸ˜›!

C'mon tell me the experience manasi!! How does she look in real life! IS she really that cranky as we have that image of her? IS she really that gorgeous or all that makeup's magic 😳
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Good job out of the pics Rick. she does look beautiful most of the times. Actually I thought that Tulsi mata would win it!

LOL- congratulatons Shweta- but it wud have ROCKED if they'd won jodi:(
rickwean thumbnail
Yeh..that would have been the biggie, anyways, fav maa has been her forte award.. for how many yrs now?? man, I don't see anything remotely maa type about her πŸ˜›This shows tanother aspect of the awrds rigging πŸ˜†

on the otherhand tulsi mata fits the bill physically and acting wise too..and should have won really no offence to her fansπŸ˜†
Manasi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: rickwean

IS she really that cranky as we have that image of her? IS she really that gorgeous or all that makeup's magic 😳

Both....she IS as cranky as we read abt her....& she also looks as gorgeous in real as on reel

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Lolzzz..Smriti fans are hard to find as well;)) Dont worry- once PG and Raj come back, you are gonna have LOADS of company-

Woh ek ek 10 ke barabar hain! πŸ˜†
vishucool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
SHE DOESN'T LOOK GOOD IN THE PICS!LOOKS AS THOUGH SHE HAS GAINED WEIGHT!
rickwean thumbnail
Heyy vishucool!! man, this thread is for shweta appreciation! fat or fit, I love her 😳

and trust me sukhi, I don't want that cranky raj for company! grandaddy pg will do fine though!

He introduced a whole bunch of us to this forum and you friends in the first place man!

hmm, tell me more manasi! you are making me curious..or detailed info you have written somewhere if you are short on to describe?