Oprah Disses Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
Oprah Disses Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt: Backs Jennifer Aniston
By Cris Bergman
Mar 21, 2006

Oprah Winfrey is still angry with Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt for the way they have handled the whole Jennifer Aniston break up.  Star Magazine reports that even though they are about to gain a child they have lost the daytime TV talk queen's support.

The report says Oprah is the captain of Team Aniston.

Oprah Disses Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt: Captain of Team Aniston
Oprah Disses Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt: Captain of Team Aniston

A source close to Jen says her and Oprah recently had a heart to heart and Oprah has vowed not to have Jolie and Pitt to appear on her show "as a couple." 

She believes Jennifer has been tasteful during the divorce while Brad has been "a show off," the insider told the magazine.  Adds the friend, "Oprah sees herself as on of Jen's best public advocates - the captain of Team Aniston."

Though Angie and Brad would be a huge ratings draw for the show - the friend concludes, "I don't think she wants anything to do with them anymore."

An earlier report last month cited an 'insider' quoted in the magazine Celebrity Living that also noted that Oprah believed that Brad was too hasty in ending his relationship with Jen and immediately getting Jolie pregnant.

"Oprah thinks Brad should have had a baby with Jen.  She thinks that Jen is the one that should be pregnant right now - not Angelina," the insider dished.

Add to that she doesn't believe that Brad and Ang should get married.

"Oprah is against the (Angie and Brad) wedding, says the insider.  "She said she hopes it won't happen, because deep down, in her heart of hearts she doesn't believe they're meant to be together."

Well - she got her wish on the wedding - at least this weekend.

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
I don't think Oprah has any rights to judge Angelina and Brad. She has only heard Jennifer's side of the story, she has not spoken to Angelina or Brad to hear their side or see where they are coming from. She should not wish bad on anyone, she sure is not perfect.

Also, Brad is not a show off, he is not going around and saying this is my new girlfriend. The media is the one following him and Angelina, and taking photos of them. Most of the time they are in the public, they try to stay seperate from each other, it is only recently Brad has been seen with Angelina..obviously he will be seen with her now that she is pregnant.

Oprah is saying that Jennifer should be pregnant with Brad's child, Brad has always expressed his desire to have children but Jennifer was always busy with her career, which is not a bad thing but I can see where Brad is coming from.
hazelgirl IF-Rockerz
hazelgirl
hazelgirl

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 1:26am | IP Logged
yea....agree with u Tongue Tongue Tongue amanda.

thanx for the info Smile
sweetsorrow18 IF-Rockerz
sweetsorrow18
sweetsorrow18

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
thanksTongue
noorie_ IF-Dazzler
noorie_
noorie_

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 5:21am | IP Logged
cool...thanx Clap
lilyrose IF-Dazzler
lilyrose
lilyrose

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
thx!
shahidlover24 IF-Sizzlerz
shahidlover24
shahidlover24

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
hmmm...I personally won't comment on this article since I'm a Jen fan...

Thanks for sharing!
nidapida Senior Member
nidapida
nidapida

Posted: 23 April 2006 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
brad pitt is a loser now and i really don't like him for what he did...but angelina is still a good person so i don't know..

Go to top