Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ltl1deewani

Great post and update...thanks

I think this "Avoiding Rashi" thing will create a storm in future,,specially for Gopi...rashi'll soon develop a neglegance feeling and she''ll eventually make responsible Gopi for this thanks to the pre-kalakari of Urmi...😡

Thankyou!!

Yeah there is a chance that might happen with Rashi, but she's only been banned from the kitchen at the moment. Gopi was banned from all the housework at one point, and taking part in family festivities. Rashi has the opportunity here to impress the Modi moms by doing what they tell her to.
NazmaJ thumbnail
Originally posted by: navyab

Kokilla was best...she ensured that Ahem decides what he wants to after she put her point forward & also appreciated him for taking care of Gopi.

She was there with Gopi taking care of her & latter thanking God that Gopi was able to eat...

But there has been one point that she has also noticed that her son was making an effort & that her vahu seems to not know how to react to that...so will she help her vahu as she needs a mother here to understand things ...

Yeah Kokila did notice that Gopi looked a little awkward at that moment.
It has been a big shock to Gopi too to have Ahem so worried about her and spending every waking moment with her. I hope Kokila does manage to help them out and make Gopi more comfortable around him!!
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: NazmaJ

Thanks Ayesha!!

😆
I was having an immensely lazy day today!!! Now I'm up and about  again!!
So sorry you had to wait for my musings!!

How's the weather today?

And yeah he looked fantastic today!!

better, but freezing 
Hot_Indo_Chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I am imagining Gopi ringing the bell, Ahem in a sleeveless kurta coming and feeding her, wiping her mouth with a napkin, and helping her drink water...when will that happen Cvs?
NazmaJ thumbnail
Originally posted by: ayesha_78

better, but freezing 

Yeah cold here too, but obviously colder up your end!!
NazmaJ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hot_Indo_Chilly

I am imagining Gopi ringing the bell, Ahem in a sleeveless kurta coming and feeding her, wiping her mouth with a napkin, and helping her drink water...when will that happen Cvs?

Knowing our luck, everytime the bell rings it'll be Koki who'll rock up!!!

-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: NazmaJ

Yeah cold here too, but obviously colder up your end!!

aye cause it the north 
varshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
lovely analysis nazma...i enjoy reading ur update as much as i enjoy watching the epi...gopi looked adorable today...i remember in the sbs segment gia saying that she would love for this track to go on as long as it can for she can just sit or lie in bed...on the whole it was a good epi
--HANISA-- thumbnail
ahem was so hot looking today 
NazmaJ thumbnail
Originally posted by: varshu27

lovely analysis nazma...i enjoy reading ur update as much as i enjoy watching the epi...gopi looked adorable today...i remember in the sbs segment gia saying that she would love for this track to go on as long as it can for she can just sit or lie in bed...on the whole it was a good epi

Thankyou!!! I enjoy writing these updates!! Even though I didn't write one yesterday!!
Gopi is so cute and the way Giaa is playing her makes her look like she is really recuperating!!
I would like this track to stay fora while!!