Saarthi

India-Forums

Saarthi
Saarthi

discussions....and predictions :) (Page 3)

poonam kg Goldie
poonam kg
poonam kg

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 10:44am | IP Logged
first of all jaadu ki jappi 4 u shazu. Hug Hug and the diamond ring n etc. r nothing infront of ur jaadu kii jappi.Embarrassed ur jaadu kii jappi is precious .

very nice topic shazu.

hmmmmmm prediction ......so mr. maansen goenka(oh see how much honour i give to maansen LOL LOL LOL ) is never reliable .....i think he comes dere for signing the papers of sughandhi creation from bhoomi ....as sughandhi creation merge in goenka indus. ,so may be the paper for power of attorney handle to yuv or like dis ......coz we all know yuv is his weakness,he can do anything for him.

but i hope our hero enters at the right time n stop her . Embarrassed Smile   

Edited by poonam kg - 24 March 2006 at 10:56am

hetal IF-Rockerz
hetal
hetal

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 11:45am | IP Logged
first, shazy good topic....

mansen is loosing his angerry old man type impression....cuz now days....him and yuv. work in different directions....and after that fiasco in meeting...i think mansen is upto something...but they didnt discuss or atleast showed the scene that kakasaheb needs a check signed....

but we will get some romantic scenes to watch as bhumi's away...well....arjun is always with keshav..to kaha ki duri....woh waha par hi chala jaye... Wink LOL

i think, something about suraj-manasvi has to take place in near future...cuz during holi and suraj with khushi is noticable by mamaji...and kakasaheb as well...so these people can do something to work opposite....

one more thing i wana add to post is about Member of the week....express your thought onit...also tell a member's name whom you think, should be on hotsit next....

i can go on and on...but i will come back later.. Tongue

Edited by hetal - 24 March 2006 at 11:48am
priya the sweet Goldie
priya the sweet
priya the sweet

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 11:55am | IP Logged
ok shazoo finally main sooch lia Wink
mujey lagta hai key ,
uss file main koi garbar tu hai,aur jab bhoomi uss file par sign karney lagey gi to LK kisi bhaney sey bhoomi ko sign karney sey rook ley ga , kion key mansen bhi yehi plan ley kar aia ho ga key jab keshav aur arjun bhoomi key paas na hoon tub hi bhoomi sign karey

ufff...
lo main ney likh lia aab ....
jaduu ki chappie Wink
fizzles IF-Dazzler
fizzles
fizzles

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 12:25pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by hetal

one more thing i wana add to post is about Member of the week....express your thought onit...also tell a member's name whom you think, should be on hotsit next....

sorry Hetal.....just came back from university, so I read ur pm just now.Smile

yes.....buddies.....do give ur views on member of the week, as Hetal said. And u can post here who u think should be next on the garam kursi.....the hot seat.....!LOL

fizzles IF-Dazzler
fizzles
fizzles

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
jin members ne abhi apni predictions nahin di hain....I know ur names.... Evil Smile LOL
come on yaar...get ur thinking caps on!! Wink
riseNshine Senior Member
riseNshine
riseNshine

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
LOL shazy, u r tooooo much! Wink
well, i dont trust mansen. i think he is up to something Angry
fizzles IF-Dazzler
fizzles
fizzles

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
haan Amani...mujhe bhi aisa lagta hai. I feel that kaka sahib is up to something. Especially because he's got that evil smile on his face these days...now that's an indication that something is fishy... Wink
fizzles IF-Dazzler
fizzles
fizzles

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 5:04am | IP Logged
ok people...thanx to those that have posted their views Big smile
but don't forget member of the week....post here ur opinions...and who u think should be next.
can I propose someone? well here is my suggestion....I think priya the sweet should be next on the garam kursi...LOL! LOL Wink

Go to top