Saarthi

India-Forums

Saarthi
Saarthi

discussions....and predictions :) (Page 2)

Mastang Senior Member
Mastang
Mastang

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 4:42am | IP Logged
hey nice ..post yaar....by this hum log bahut bussy rahain ge....cauze poore din soochte jo rahain ge.....
well what i think is that ....mansen will force bhoomi to sign the papers ....aur woh sugandhi creations k papers hon ge....which will say that yuv is da chair person of da company & every one will work under it....
& on the right time ...arjun will come & save her...but ..i also think that suraj will save her....& will break all the relations with mansen.....

i know it sounds bit stupid...& thats totaly not gonna happen....but its worth a try.....abhi to mere brain main yehi chal raha hai....agar aur kush samajh main aya to i will definately share it with u ....

priya the sweet Goldie
priya the sweet
priya the sweet

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 5:37am | IP Logged
hmm...nice post shazoo Clap
about the show .....hmm....sochna parey ga Unhappyhaye diyea nana sey dimage per itna booj LOL
per koi baat nahi jaduu ki chapee key ley yeh bhi kar loon gi Embarrassed
i ll post my view later Big smile
priya the sweet Goldie
priya the sweet
priya the sweet

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 5:39am | IP Logged
kia hai na kakasaheb ka koi barosa nahi main kuch soochon aur wo kuch aur kar dain LOL
diya7000 IF-Dazzler
diya7000
diya7000

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Buddha jab bhi Bhumi ke pass aata hai kuch sign karwane tab kuch gardbar to hota hi hai.Mujhe lagta hai ke at the time when Bhumi is about to sign the papers Arjun or keshav will come there.
raj_sahil Goldie
raj_sahil
raj_sahil

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 6:01am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Mastang

hey nice ..post yaar....by this hum log bahut bussy rahain ge....cauze poore din soochte jo rahain ge.....
well what i think is that ....mansen will force bhoomi to sign the papers ....aur woh sugandhi creations k papers hon ge....which will say that yuv is da chair person of da company & every one will work under it....
& on the right time ...arjun will come & save her...but ..i also think that suraj will save her....& will break all the relations with mansen.....

i know it sounds bit stupid...& thats totaly not gonna happen....but its worth a try.....abhi to mere brain main yehi chal raha hai....agar aur kush samajh main aya to i will definately share it with u ....

mastang is right shazy

--Pinky-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Pinky--
--Pinky--

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 6:46am | IP Logged
I think Bhoomi may herself stand up to Kaka Saheb and tell him that she needs to read the docs and figure out what they r for, or ask Kaka Saheb to explain to her about the docs.

This is what i would like to see very much, in fact i would like her to refuse signing the doc without being given the time to read it.

Eventually she may end up signing them, but hope she does not.

Edited by pinkykhan - 25 March 2006 at 12:38am
TiNa58 IF-Rockerz
TiNa58
TiNa58

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Ey Shaz, nice way to keep the forum active during these 3 days... Clap Anyway, my prediction:

I think that Mansen has planned something BIG against Bhoomi fot the sake of Yuv's happiness. Bhoomi may think of signing those papers but as soon as she is about to, Arjun enters at precisely the right moment and save our Bhavri!

OR

Bhoomi may decide not to sign, as she'd remember Baisa's words about thinking twice before she signs anything and she may refuse Mansen outright..
sadDe Goldie
sadDe
sadDe

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 9:32am | IP Logged
hmm..interestin shazy...well...wht do i think abt it...

hmm..id very much want bhavri not 2 sign teh papers as im damn sure kakasaheb has somethin big plotted against our innocent bhavri n then he keeps sayin bharosa nahi hai..abay nahi ho gaa naa..bharosay laiq aaj tak koi kaam kia hai unho ne.. Angry Ouch

but well..i think iss baar whn bhavri sees ke kakasaheb hasnt signed toh i think she wudnt either n if he signs thn n there thn i guess jab bhavri sign karne wali ho gii toh some1 shud come n stop her ya she shud learn frm her check wali mistake n not sign w/o knowin whts in it..coz uss baar toh suraj saved her..iss baar she shudnt trust kaka saheb!!! Embarrassed

*phew* thak gayee..soch soch ke.!!! LOL LOL

Go to top