Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya the sweet thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
kia hai na kakasaheb ka koi barosa nahi main kuch soochon aur wo kuch aur kar dain 😆
diya7000 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Buddha jab bhi Bhumi ke pass aata hai kuch sign karwane tab kuch gardbar to hota hi hai.Mujhe lagta hai ke at the time when Bhumi is about to sign the papers Arjun or keshav will come there.
raj_sahil thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mastang

hey nice ..post yaar....by this hum log bahut bussy rahain ge....cauze poore din soochte jo rahain ge.....
well what i think is that ....mansen will force bhoomi to sign the papers ....aur woh sugandhi creations k papers hon ge....which will say that yuv is da chair person of da company & every one will work under it....
& on the right time ...arjun will come & save her...but ..i also think that suraj will save her....& will break all the relations with mansen.....

i know it sounds bit stupid...& thats totaly not gonna happen....but its worth a try.....abhi to mere brain main yehi chal raha hai....agar aur kush samajh main aya to i will definately share it with u ....

mastang is right shazy

--Pinky-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I think Bhoomi may herself stand up to Kaka Saheb and tell him that she needs to read the docs and figure out what they r for, or ask Kaka Saheb to explain to her about the docs.

This is what i would like to see very much, in fact i would like her to refuse signing the doc without being given the time to read it.

Eventually she may end up signing them, but hope she does not.

Edited by pinkykhan - 18 years ago
TiNa58 thumbnail
Ey Shaz, nice way to keep the forum active during these 3 days... 👏 Anyway, my prediction:

I think that Mansen has planned something BIG against Bhoomi fot the sake of Yuv's happiness. Bhoomi may think of signing those papers but as soon as she is about to, Arjun enters at precisely the right moment and save our Bhavri!

OR

Bhoomi may decide not to sign, as she'd remember Baisa's words about thinking twice before she signs anything and she may refuse Mansen outright..
sadDe thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hmm..interestin shazy...well...wht do i think abt it...

hmm..id very much want bhavri not 2 sign teh papers as im damn sure kakasaheb has somethin big plotted against our innocent bhavri n then he keeps sayin bharosa nahi hai..abay nahi ho gaa naa..bharosay laiq aaj tak koi kaam kia hai unho ne.. 😡

but well..i think iss baar whn bhavri sees ke kakasaheb hasnt signed toh i think she wudnt either n if he signs thn n there thn i guess jab bhavri sign karne wali ho gii toh some1 shud come n stop her ya she shud learn frm her check wali mistake n not sign w/o knowin whts in it..coz uss baar toh suraj saved her..iss baar she shudnt trust kaka saheb!!! 😳

*phew* thak gayee..soch soch ke.!!! 😆 😆
poonam kg thumbnail
first of all jaadu ki jappi 4 u shazu. 🤗 🤗 and the diamond ring n etc. r nothing infront of ur jaadu kii jappi.😳 ur jaadu kii jappi is precious .

very nice topic shazu.

hmmmmmm prediction ......so mr. maansen goenka(oh see how much honour i give to maansen 😆 😆 😆 ) is never reliable .....i think he comes dere for signing the papers of sughandhi creation from bhoomi ....as sughandhi creation merge in goenka indus. ,so may be the paper for power of attorney handle to yuv or like dis ......coz we all know yuv is his weakness,he can do anything for him.

but i hope our hero enters at the right time n stop her . 😳 😊    Edited by poonam kg - 18 years ago
hetal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
first, shazy good topic....

mansen is loosing his angerry old man type impression....cuz now days....him and yuv. work in different directions....and after that fiasco in meeting...i think mansen is upto something...but they didnt discuss or atleast showed the scene that kakasaheb needs a check signed....

but we will get some romantic scenes to watch as bhumi's away...well....arjun is always with keshav..to kaha ki duri....woh waha par hi chala jaye... 😉 😆

i think, something about suraj-manasvi has to take place in near future...cuz during holi and suraj with khushi is noticable by mamaji...and kakasaheb as well...so these people can do something to work opposite....

one more thing i wana add to post is about Member of the week....express your thought onit...also tell a member's name whom you think, should be on hotsit next....

i can go on and on...but i will come back later.. 😛 Edited by hetal - 18 years ago
priya the sweet thumbnail
ok shazoo finally main sooch lia 😉
mujey lagta hai key ,
uss file main koi garbar tu hai,aur jab bhoomi uss file par sign karney lagey gi to LK kisi bhaney sey bhoomi ko sign karney sey rook ley ga , kion key mansen bhi yehi plan ley kar aia ho ga key jab keshav aur arjun bhoomi key paas na hoon tub hi bhoomi sign karey

ufff...
lo main ney likh lia aab ....
jaduu ki chappie 😉
fizzles thumbnail

Originally posted by: hetal

one more thing i wana add to post is about Member of the week....express your thought onit...also tell a member's name whom you think, should be on hotsit next....

sorry Hetal.....just came back from university, so I read ur pm just now.😊

yes.....buddies.....do give ur views on member of the week, as Hetal said. And u can post here who u think should be next on the garam kursi.....the hot seat.....!😆