discussions....and predictions :)

fizzles thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Hey saarrthiansπŸ˜ƒ

well....the end of the week has arrived...which means no saarrthi for three days😭 but lets keep ourselves busy!!!πŸ˜ƒ

well....there are two sections to this post....so read onπŸ˜‰

DISCUSSION

I'm sure u have all watched thursday's episode, or read the update. In the precap, it was shown that mansen will come to bhavri, and will ask her to sign some papers....but he hasn't signed it yet. strange, na?πŸ˜• I'm  a little wary of kaka sahib....bhudde par bharosa nahin!πŸ˜† after all, usne khud kahaa hai, ke yuv uski kamzori hai....so maybe there is some garbur.......only time will tell......BUT!!! before that, we can predict, right?

so.........

PREDICTION time!!!!πŸ˜ƒ the second part.......what do u guys think about mansen's request? will this lead to some problem for bhavri? will she sign it or will arjun come at that precise moment (i mean, maybe he goes to her bauji's house......kyunki bhavri ke binaa itna bechein jo ho raha tha!πŸ˜†)

do u guys trust mansen???

so plz.......all of u share ur views....discuss what you thought about the precap and then predict......what u think this will lead to.......

and who ever has an accurate prediction....will receive................a jadoo ki juppee from me! πŸ€— sorry guys....no diamond ring or anything like that.....I'm a student....financially kangaal!!!πŸ˜†

so the floor is all urs.......do have ur say😊

oh one more thing....this is the first time I'm doing this....with time, I'll get better.....so no one complain....warna jahaan main kavita ko bhej rahee hoon.....tum log bhi ponch jaogey😈 just kidding yaar!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

and do post.....!!!!πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by shazy - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

boomerang123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
kakasaheb ...that bhudda could do anything for yuvraj....and he might be doing all these to put these guys in toruble (arjun,bhumi,keshav).....and this time if its known that he has cheated .....forever suraj will move onto the other side .....

so my prediction is ...he will do this to put bhumi in toruble ...arjun,keshav will solve it ....and thus suraj losing trust with yuvraj,mamaji 🀒 and kakasaheb .....and he supporting bhumi......

well,shazy by reading ur posts dont u think kavita kaushik should be thinking of already being in hell ...ab bhejne mein deri kyon ? πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
sapna25 thumbnail
hey...
i am clueless πŸ˜• abt wht is gonna happen next.... but ur right what's the harm in predicting,na... after all at d end..... we get a jaadoo ki jappi πŸ€— if we r right...

kakasaheb 😑 ko tho mein kabhie bhi bharosa nahi kar sakti... the sign on d cheque will most clearly be another plot... πŸ˜• another twist...after all LK has asked bhoomi 2 learn frm d present situation.......as far as arjun ki entry at the right time .......if it was a hindi film it cud b possible... but yaar this is Saarrthi......[ though i'd wish 4 it 2 happen]....i don't think it will happen...
anyway...that's all that i can think....

hey...by d way r there no early bird prizes????
love..
sapna 😊
fizzles thumbnail
thanx boomerang and sapna for ur inputs πŸ˜ƒ
and Boomerang....I'm planning to punish kavita, before I bump her off...aise ziyada mazaa ayega 😈 πŸ˜†
And sapna...early bird prizes...hhmm...let me think about that one.. πŸ˜‰

And other saarrthians.....come on....share  ur views! πŸ˜ƒ Edited by shazy - 18 years ago
lisha thumbnail
i think arjun will come at the right time (just like superman always does), punch kaka the buddha cuz he know he up to something dodgy, then he'l grab bahvri, whisk her off to a beautiful romantic place so he can be with her................

hey...anything is possible right?? u didnt say the predictions had to be realistic right? πŸ˜†
tunna thumbnail
okay.... cool... here i go... πŸ˜•
bhoomi is a littl wary of signing on blank pprs but signs in end... n then she tells arjun n arjun tells suraj... n then they check out n kaka saheb tells its nothing just normal pprs... nd after he goes he tells mama that he did this to gain trust.. or els he hides the real pprs ( i don trust him at all)
i got an "ajeeb" imagination !!!!πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
actually i think the story's never too predictabl [;) so......        &nbs p; 
jeetne walo ko shaggy ka hug πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—
harne walo ko mamaji ka tuta hua mug πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
fizzles thumbnail
cool to hear from u Lisha and Tunna! πŸ˜ƒ
but where are the rest of the saarrthians? lagta hai ke sub ke dimaag ka bulb fuse huwa hai....guys....just use duracel batteries like I do...it lasts longer-LOL πŸ˜† just kidding guys, u know me... 😳
But I'm hoping for more predictions....coz if this idea flops...then it will mean that I will lose my job πŸ˜†
boomerang123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
shazy think about the early bird prizes soon ...b4 al lother saarthians ....fuse laga le ..plzzz
Mastang thumbnail
hey nice ..post yaar....by this hum log bahut bussy rahain ge....cauze poore din soochte jo rahain ge.....
well what i think is that ....mansen will force bhoomi to sign the papers ....aur woh sugandhi creations k papers hon ge....which will say that yuv is da chair person of da company & every one will work under it....
& on the right time ...arjun will come & save her...but ..i also think that suraj will save her....& will break all the relations with mansen.....

i know it sounds bit stupid...& thats totaly not gonna happen....but its worth a try.....abhi to mere brain main yehi chal raha hai....agar aur kush samajh main aya to i will definately share it with u ....

priya the sweet thumbnail
hmm...nice post shazoo πŸ‘
about the show .....hmm....sochna parey ga πŸ˜”haye diyea nana sey dimage per itna booj πŸ˜†
per koi baat nahi jaduu ki chapee key ley yeh bhi kar loon gi 😳
i ll post my view later πŸ˜ƒ