Journey of being together - Concerned Husband !!!

Posted: 12 years ago

Ahem today was the concerned husband who was not ready to go to work even when it required his intervention but also at the same time did not allow anybody to effect his wife.

He was there in the room taking care of her. When Urmilla was talking about her blood donation & telling Gopi to get better, he realised she did not mean it & he did not allow her to stay there for long. There was a time when he did not want to do anything with her but today if there is something which will effect her, he is there with her...But while Dhawal wished Gopi, he felt good.

He helped her get up to eat lunch when he was disturbed by a call from office. He was angry with the way things were going at work but knowing Gopi was in the same room & that she will get effected he had moved out of the room. Is he the same Ahem who would shout at her & abuse her at every given opportunity...

When his mom suggested that he should go to work the 1st thing which he was worried was about Gopi & who will take care of her. Even after his mom whom he cares & respects so much confirmed that she & the family will take care of Gopi, he was not convinced !!! But with his mom's reasoning he reclutently agreed to go to work but all thru worrying about & only about Gopi. The only thinking he does is to minimise the discomfort Gopi was facing & hence he suggested on buying a bell for her...

His mom has been a witness to how he treated Gopi in the past & he told her that he will not acknowledge her as his wife & asked her to send her back...but today when his mom acknowleged his efforts of taking care of his wife, he knew it was the truth...While about to go to work, he looked at her silently which promised her that he will comeback soon to be with her !!!!

His mom has acknowledge his efforts for his wife...is he now at the stage where he wants to work on his marriage or has he already started & this will acknowlegment will help to remind he is worthy of her !!!! 
Fantastic analysis. Just the right words.. I had the exact same thoughts today.
great analysis. this was first time, he acknowledge her as his wife in front of his mother. till now, that which was inside the room, came out in front of koki.
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Fantastic analysis. Just the right words.. I had the exact same thoughts today.
Thank U !!!
Originally posted by CHIKA784

Excellent analysis👏
Thanks Chika !!!
As always. Spot on. Excellent observation.
Originally posted by shruthi2010

great analysis. this was first time, he acknowledge her as his wife in front of his mother. till now, that which was inside the room, came out in front of koki.
Thanks Shruti, now he is comfortable to acknowledge her as his wife because he himself believes in it !!!
great analysis...ahem has come a long way...
thanks for sharing it nice i like today epd the way ahem did wow amazing i love it 
Thanks for a lovely analysis on Ahem!!!!

I hope now that he's back at work we get some phonecalls home, and we can see Ahem thinking about how Gopi might feel!!

I'm no fan of a GoHem separation but I can live with this type of separation as long as he comes home to Gopi every night!!