India-Forums

Hare Kkanch Ki Choodiyan
Hare Kkanch Ki Choodiyan

NOT AGAIN!!!!

soap_fan Goldie
soap_fan
soap_fan

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
I Just noticed that Sahara's programming is repeating again the week of Mar-5 to Mar 12 episodes..Cricket matches...and 1 more thing..i hate those ajemri baba and peer saheb ads o sahara..i loved the indian ads...but looks like we have to watch them for 2 more weeks..this just sucks...AngryAngry

sk91 Senior Member
sk91
sk91

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
noooooooooo they have ajmeri dude on sahara one disaster disaster everything is lost!!!!!??????? nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
soap_fan Goldie
soap_fan
soap_fan

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
sorry the programming is back on track....just an hour ago they were showing women's day ad...but now they r back on track
radha_8 IF-Rockerz
radha_8
radha_8

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
Angry
Aparna_BD IF-Dazzler
Aparna_BD
Aparna_BD

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
oh nooooooooooooooo Ajmeri and Peer Sayed fellow !!!!!!! Angry I too can't stand those adds !! LOL
sangeeta Goldie
sangeeta
sangeeta

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 12:08pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Aparna_BD

oh nooooooooooooooo Ajmeri and Peer Sayed fellow !!!!!!! Angry I too can't stand those adds !! LOL

They are on all the channels now. I enjoy breaks on Sahara One because of commercials of Indian products, but now we have to bear these babas on Sahara also.

Sharda should go to one of these babas for her problems instead of Mohini.LOL

OodlesDoodles IF-Veteran Member
OodlesDoodles
OodlesDoodles

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 9:02am | IP Logged
i agree sangeeta looks like they are getting the baba's to help out with the shows Wink

although i rather watch indian ads it does make more sense for sahara to have the local ads .
Aparna_BD IF-Dazzler
Aparna_BD
Aparna_BD

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya.nair

i agree sangeeta looks like they are getting the baba's to help out with the shows Wink

although i rather watch indian ads it does make more sense for sahara to have the local ads .

Ya but whats the point having Indian adds for the products that are sold in India - Meswak toothpaste and stuff we may not even get in the Indian Store abroad.Confused
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top