Kkavyanjali
Kkavyanjali

Kavya's Brother In Television Too

rawinder Goldie
rawinder
rawinder

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
MAKING OTHERS DANCE TO HIS TUNE: Imran Khan and brother Eijaz Khan
Eijaz Khan, who plays the lead role of Kavya in Kkavyanjali (Star Plus), has a younger brother, Imran, who€™s also bitten by the TV bug.

Apart from running his own film production company, Stop Block Films, Imran has turned into a choreographer with Kaisa Ye Pyar Hai (Sony), he tells hitList.

Film course

I have always been inclined towards making commercials and short films. I did a filmmaking course in New York, where I made around 25 to 30 documentaries for a friend who was producing a television show. My company also makes ads.

TV item song

Choreography is something I have always been passionate about. I was roped in at the last minute for Kaisa Ye Pyar Hai, to shoot Josh€™s (Chetan Hansraj) entry on the show. It was great fun shooting for the serial.

I like to call myself a director of choreography, which means I shoot the song after getting inputs from the creative head. I like to get involved with camera angles as well. The scale on which television is doing songs and sequences is huge. The production is lavish, almost on par with films.

Eijaz and I party hard

I have worked with Eijaz on a couple of short films I made. He isn€™t reserved and serious, as the media portrays him. We are fun-loving guys, and when we get together, we bring the house down.

As a performer, Eijaz has really matured and evolved from the time he started. He just doesn€™t like to discuss his private life, and I respect that. His item songs have that extra edge, since he gets so involved in them.

Scripting reality

Currently, I am writing the script for a short film. It is based on reality, written keeping urban audiences in mind. The script should be ready in some time, after which I will start shooting.

the photo below is of ejaz bro imran which u cant see his face proberly but does look like him

dures IF-Dazzler
dures
dures

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
thanx 4 sharing but already posted
.Prometheus. Channel Moderator
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
thanks for sharing
tulip007 Goldie
tulip007
tulip007

Posted: 23 March 2006 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
tfs......................................................... .........
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top